When I send e-mails on my berry certain people receive them with what seems to be lots of code in the body of the e-mail. It says things like proxy name, content transfer, boundary, and hundreds of random letters and numbers. I obviously don't send the e-mails with this info. Any help out there?
    03-22-10 05:18 PM
    Does everyone receive your mails in this manner? Do they have issues with other peoples emails. Can you send plain text emails to them and are they received fine? Can you send from your desktop client and are they received fine? Have you been able to send to these people before without issue?
    03-22-10 05:21 PM
    I think it's just my e-mails. The people who i've takled to have always received the e-mails like this from me. It doesn't happen to everyone. I've sent e-mails to myself and never received them with this coding.
    03-22-10 05:26 PM
    I should have also asked if the people having problems are on the same carrier? As your device seems to be sending fine to some you can rule out your device itself. May be an issue with the recipients themselves.

What type of email is it? Gmail, Yahoo, or blackberry.net address?
    03-22-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD