well my phone got stolen and im planning on getting a new one but im not sure which to get, im with rogers and im in canada, anyone know which phone is better ? and reasons why its better ?

Thanks
    02-27-08 01:14 PM
    I have the Curve 8320 I love it especially the WIFI, the email, the camera, and I use a GPS puck to get my to stop from getting lost. Plus I prefer the keyboard over the sure type that the pearl has.
    02-27-08 01:18 PM
    The Curve seem to be the phone of choice, however it is up to you on what are your preferences. what are the features that you are looking for in a phone. A good place to start is BlackBerry and compare the phones based on your preference.
    02-27-08 01:22 PM
    I had the pearl then got the curve. I like them both but I prefer the curve.
    02-27-08 02:42 PM
    Go with the curve!!
    I know here in canada we cant get the 8320 (wi-fi) but if you really wanted the wi-fi over the GPS (8310) its not hard to log on to ebay and grab one.

The curve is probably the best phone I have ever owned. I didnt think that it would be this good, especially switching from the Q on bell. the 8800 seems to be big and bulky, and has no camera (if that matters to you), the curve feels like a small but at the same time its still a full PDA
    02-27-08 03:36 PM
    It all depends on what features are important to you. I chose the 8830. Suretype or Qwerty? GPS, camera or WIFI? Small or a little bigger? Shopping is part of the fun, go to the store and fondle all the phones and see what you like best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-08 06:19 PM
    I would say to check out blackberry.com and compare the phones and what they offer compared to what you want or are looking for to suit your needs and than go to the store and like a previous post said handle them and see which one feels right for you.!! Happy shopping.!!!
    p.s. I have the pearl and love it the keyboard is easy to get used to took me a couple of hours. I will be going with the curve next only because my eyes need something a little bigger!
    02-27-08 06:50 PM
    Follow your needs. Go with the feature set you most need. What helped me was making a list of features and then figuring out which feature you need or like most....ie my family is on verzon so I chose my carrier as most important because of the free calling in between vzw customers.

My 2 cents.

02-27-08 10:51 PM
    Rogers will be more then happy to service any GSM device you choose.

The larger screen on the Curve or WP makes the selection easy, more is always better.

The Curve is the coolest device ever created, the WP is the button down collar choice.

Last edited by Stoner; 02-28-08 at 11:14 AM.
    02-27-08 11:09 PM
    The Pearl is a sort of starter-BlackBerry. The Curve is a mighty good phone but I have an 88 and I've never had an bother. It looks great, it eorks great and it is a very sturdy device.

02-28-08 02:20 AM
    The Pearl is a sort of starter-BlackBerry. The Curve is a mighty good phone but I have an 88 and I've never had an bother. It looks great, it eorks great and it is a very sturdy device.

apparently its a little difficult to type from...(jk adlen!)
    02-28-08 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD