Ok i have a question My wife wants to get a blackberry as i have one now. I own the entry one 8520 and im very satisfied with that. It covers all my "phone" needs!
    She however wants better camera but she doesnt want to pay what the expensive smartphone costs So i was thinking about the curve 8900. It seems to be basicly the same phone just a little bitmore "luxurious" then mine, oram i way off? Just that the camera seems better and that is what she likes with it. Also the new curve 3g she will get a slightly better phone than i have but without the good camera of course.
    Whats your opinion community? Help a noob out!
    /sol.
    08-17-10 06:47 AM
    Ok i have a question My wife wants to get a blackberry as i have one now. I own the entry one 8520 and im very satisfied with that. It covers all my "phone" needs!
    She however wants better camera but she doesnt want to pay what the expensive smartphone costs So i was thinking about the curve 8900. It seems to be basicly the same phone just a little bitmore "luxurious" then mine, oram i way off? Just that the camera seems better and that is what she likes with it. Also the new curve 3g she will get a slightly better phone than i have but without the good camera of course.
    Whats your opinion community? Help a noob out!
    /sol.
    It really depends, if its the camera quality thats desired then go with the 8900 but remember its got no 3G and its not eligible for an upgrade to OS6. On the other hand the 9300, although with a below average camera, its got 3G,trackpad and OS6. I'm pretty sure the quality of 8900 will still be better unlike the all plastic feeling the 9300 will have.
    If it were upto me wouldn't get either one of them and instead go for the 9700 since its got it all including OS6 eligibility. Not a fan of sliding form factor so I didnt include 9800.
    Last edited by bushako; 08-17-10 at 07:31 AM.
    08-17-10 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD