Hey guys,

I've run into a little problem and i've been trouble shooting for a long time.

I wiped out my OS on my phone cause it was getting really glitchy. I used the Jl Cmder wipe method.

I then get the Error 507 screen on my device.

I checked my device software from the blackberry site. It's not there, but i have no idea where to download it. I've already been through the blackberry site that leads to ATT's site. I downloaded the Desktop Manager directly from ATT, but when i go install it...it says i have no device apps installed and i don't know where i can get it.

Does anyone know how or where to get Device Software?

I'll post a screen shot of what i see when i get home. I'd post the links i went to, but the forums don't let you until you have at least 10 posts. =(
    08-14-08 05:54 PM
    Hey guys,

I've run into a little problem and i've been trouble shooting for a long time.

I wiped out my OS on my phone cause it was getting really glitchy. I used the Jl Cmder wipe method.

I then get the Error 507 screen on my device.

I checked my device software from the blackberry site. It's not there, but i have no idea where to download it. I've already been through the blackberry site that leads to ATT's site. I downloaded the Desktop Manager directly from ATT, but when i go install it...it says i have no device apps installed and i don't know where i can get it.

Does anyone know how or where to get Device Software?

I'll post a screen shot of what i see when i get home. I'd post the links i went to, but the forums don't let you until you have at least 10 posts. =(
    The Stoner Procedure that's linked in my sig will point you to the correct website to download the latest official OS. The latest AT&T 8310 OS is 4.2.2.170.
    08-14-08 06:02 PM
    BlackBerry does not make it easy to find their device software, but it is there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD