Can anyone recommend a reputable company that carries trackball assembly replacements?

Thank you for your help.
    12-14-08 12:53 PM
    Just got one from wirelessfinest via amazon. 8 bucks plus 2 something to ship USPS. Ordered and shipped out last Sunday. Arrived Friday. Works better than the original in my pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 02:38 PM
    I just got one in the mail off ebay and it was 5.99 brand new! White as snow!!! =)

12-14-08 03:34 PM
    Thanks! I looked around and did find quite a few on ebay. Ebay doesn't thril me because of a few bad experiences there, but I bought two with free shipping. I hope they arrive.

Thanks so much for your help. If ebay fails on me, I'll go to wirelessfinest.
    12-14-08 11:57 PM
    I bought 3 trackballs on cnn.cn. I'm still waiting for usps now 14 days from order date. 8.99 per.

12-15-08 03:49 AM
    I bought 3 trackballs on cnn.cn. I'm still waiting for usps now 14 days from order date. 8.99 per.
    Is that normal turnaround time. I may have to rethink suggesting that site, or at
    least add a caveat about delivery time.
    12-15-08 03:58 AM
    Is that normal turnaround time. I may have to rethink suggesting that site, or at
    least add a caveat about delivery time.
    Really...

I mean, I was going to give that site a try on a few things and I've suggested it to some people but if that's the time for a standard shipment, maybe I won't anymore.
    12-15-08 04:30 AM
    I just ordered a dozen I'll tell you when they arrive. 5.49 each free shipping and it was on eBay. I have ordered some from the same state before and got them in 4 days. the seller has already sent me an email stating they are in the mail, I ordered saturday night. Christmas also slows down the mail with the huge inflation of cards, gifts, etc... being mailed.

P.S. I fix my friends and family trackballs. they interchange between the 88xx, 83xx, and 81xx. Only ones I'm not sure of is the Pearl flip and the Bold.
    Last edited by luvitlo; 12-15-08 at 07:12 AM.
    12-15-08 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD