i have like only 1 application on my BB Curve 3g (9300) and have only 3 MB APPLICATION STORAGE left... due to same issues i removed all the application i had before. I have done battery pull up quite a few times, it boosts up my memory to 5mb but again after few mins it becomes 3mb. I'm not able to install any other app.

I'm running OS 5 on my curve 9300. Please help me out. i have like only 1 application installed that too SCREEN MUNCHER.
    is there any way i can increase my storage limit as i havent upgraded to os 6 yet and i dont wanna. I know os6 occupies most of the storage application space n thats the reason m not upgrading. M happy with os 5 but please help me with application storage thing.

EDIT : i have even uninstalled app world. but the result is same. m left only with 3mb space. have cleared my chache, history and everything.
    11-24-11 09:00 AM
    Do you have pictures or video installed on the internal memory instead of on a SD card?

Are you talking about the 32MB internal storage space having only that amount of space or is it the main storage space that should have around 120MB of space available?
    11-24-11 09:17 AM
    no i m talking abt the APPLICATION MEMORY... when i plug in my usb and in bb desktop software, when i go to application tab, it shows me only 3mb free space left out of 256mb. I'm not able to install any applications. I dont have anything on my internal memory.

And sry for late reply, was out for few days.
    Please help.
    11-27-11 06:48 AM
    Maybe time to reinstall the OS. Check the top of the thread for the latest 6.0 release. instructions are often in the thread or here http://crackberry.com/blackberry-help. Shrink theOS by removing unwanted languages before the install.
    11-27-11 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD