This would be very good promo, i would be very excited to see that. what do you think?
    08-25-12 07:52 PM
    Lunch or launch?
    08-25-12 08:20 PM
    Well.........I. ...... What??????
    08-25-12 08:24 PM
    I don't think cupcakes are that exciting.. You eat 'em and they are gone.
    08-25-12 11:02 PM
    Lol, im so sorry I didn't explain myself better before, I promise i don't sound this stupid in spanish :P.
    Cupcake wars is a tv show on food network, an usa channel. It's a competition where 4 cupcake bakers are given an event for which they must prepare a 1,000 cupcake display, the winner takes home $10,000. The contestants have to emphasize on the companies logo, history, etc and a company representative will judge how well the cupcakes taste, decorations and display reflects their product.
    It would be interesting to watch that competition about blackberry 10 launch (thanks for the correction), or maybe a Crackberry event so we get to see Kevin as judge, dude I feel like I know you!
    Anyway I did an efford to explain myself better, thanks you all for your comments.
    08-26-12 06:17 AM
    Maybe but pastries and sugar coated treats seems to be an Android thing. I'd like to see sport car wars! Tear up the track or maybe cross country tours of sweet rides sporting custom QNX audio/video integration! Maybe the BatBerry Building the BatBerry can be there too!
    08-26-12 06:43 AM
    What??...I don't think so.
    08-26-12 07:21 AM
    Maybe but pastries and sugar coated treats seems to be an Android thing. I'd like to see sport car wars! Tear up the track or maybe cross country tours of sweet rides sporting custom QNX audio/video integration! Maybe the BatBerry Building the BatBerry can be there too!
    Exactly. I think Cupcake is an upcoming Android version, too. Don't remember...
    08-26-12 12:49 PM
    Exactly. I think Cupcake is an upcoming Android version, too. Don't remember...
    Cupcake was one of the earliest android names. They are alphabetical.
    OniBerry likes this.
    08-26-12 01:19 PM
    next Android is Kraft Dinner I think
    08-26-12 01:24 PM
    next Android is Kraft Dinner I think
    Hey don't knock Kraft Mac and Cheese. I lived on that stuff in college.
    08-26-12 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD