i would like to compliment all carphone warehouses throughout the uk, for placing the brand new blackberry priv in the corner slots next to the 1 year old plus microsoft lumia's and old dated payg phones. and i would also like to thank the oldham (elk mill) branch geek squad woman who i heard slagging off the passport and new priv models to a customer in order to sell them a samsung phone. i would also like to award most of the blackberry phone stands for displaying broken and missing chargers to power these iconic and great phones , so that the carphone team can make sure that nobody can demo the latest models and be successful in their attitude to rubbish yet another brand which is blackberry. well done to all. and here's to a future of apple and samsung NICE ONE CARPHONE WAREHOUSE TEAMS.
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    11-16-15 10:51 AM
    You went into every Carphone Warehouse in the country?
    what a feat!
    11-17-15 12:06 AM
    You went into every Carphone Warehouse in the country?
    what a feat!
    Must have gone to a few and noticed a pattern. It's a legitimate observation/complaint. Why snarky towards OP?

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp and BerryRipe like this.
    11-17-15 12:14 AM
    Must have gone to a few and noticed a pattern. It's a legitimate observation/complaint. Why snarky towards OP?

Posted via CB10
    Because in the Carphone Warehouse stores i've been to They always seem to have a prominent Blackberry display which has been maintained over the last year or two.
    Yeah there are some cases where devices are broken and chargers ruined, but they always get replaced.

So while i dont doubt some stores do push their display in a corner, I know it's not all of them
    11-17-15 12:18 AM
    Take some pictures. Send it to corporate. It's usually the scumbag salesmen that are responsible.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 12:46 AM
    Any/all of the shops US or UK are whores for whatever is popular and where the reps spend the most money and time. It's not about choice or meeting a consumers need it is about quotas and profit. The AT&T stores are similar here in the US and for some odd reason BlackBerry gives them exclusivity. I would love to take the BlackBerry executives unannounced into a large, high traffic corporate store in a very busy area of the Capitol of California (Sacramento). It's across from my office and they treat BlackBerry and their devices like crap. When I went to check out the Classic and Passport they were not together and they were both unplugged. (inexcusable) I recently went in to demo and check out the Priv. No Passport and the Classic was unplugged. And not one sales rep came over to see if I had ANY questions. If BlackBerry was smart they would have taken a page from Nexus devices and just sold direct and through Amazon for all carriers needs. Along with an aggressive national TV ad campaign.

Z30 wickedness
    tangozulu likes this.
    11-17-15 12:49 AM
    Strange then that when I went to collect my repaired passport the rep started enthusiastically informing me about the priv and how they were getting them in and that she felt it was an excellent product, that was one of the local branches near me.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 01:36 AM
    I get what the op is saying but:

Crap carphone-warehouse / kills my BlackBerry !!! What can I do?-img_20151030_165106_hdr.jpg

Shot in a carphone warehouse in Chiswick london.

I think some display blackberry better than others

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 01:45 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151030_165106_hdr.jpg 
Views:	774 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	380932

Posted via CB10
    I reckon Chiswick is higher-class than Oldham, hence they are more receptive to higher-class phones.
    1raygin likes this.
    11-17-15 01:58 AM
    my local carphone warehouse is a large store and has a priv dummy only and placed with old windows and feature phones, if you want I phone/ Samsung no problem, ask for a Blackberry and there is little interest from staff, great idea giving this company an exclusive to the priv, I will buy from Amazon when it starts to stock the Priv.
    11-17-15 01:58 AM
    But guys can we realllllly complain that that some people aren't interested? I'm sure they have targets too.

I also had a good experience with purchasing my Priv within Carphone and went to about 3 stores and all of them had the Priv dummy out there. Surely at this stage, you have to be happy that the phone is even on show because nobody else seems to care. Back when EE used to do Blackberry, I had to beg them to look for stock they didn't even know they had.

Let's just hope the Priv is a success or even just raises awareness enough for future releases.
    11-17-15 03:01 AM
    Depends which location you go to. Not all employees will act like that. My local atnt store don't carry BlackBerry phones and they don't like the brand. But I've gone to two other stores in Burlington and Seattle, WA and the employees there were more happy about the product.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-18-15 11:56 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151030_165106_hdr.jpg 
Views:	774 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	380932

Posted via CB10
    These iPhones are in for a hard landing... lol ;-D

  AC/CB - back in black or highway to mobile h*ll? ;-P  
    11-18-15 09:44 PM