When I try to post on craigslist, i get to the screen with the picture word authentication, but on the bberry i don't see it so I cant type anything. anyone know a way around this?
    thx
    07-08-08 08:59 PM
    Try Opera Mini

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 09:01 PM
    Try Opera Mini
    yes i second that notion!
    07-08-08 09:05 PM
    opera is MUCH harder to use as a browser than the BB Browser.
    I thought the BB was meant to be used as a mobile data device? whhy is it so hard to do such simple things?
    07-08-08 11:01 PM
    The BB browser needs much updating. Heard the OS 4.5 browser is better....
    07-08-08 11:02 PM
    opera is MUCH harder to use as a browser than the BB Browser.
    I thought the BB was meant to be used as a mobile data device? whhy is it so hard to do such simple things?
    Not sure how you figure this. I use both the standard browser and the Opera Mini....kind of depends on what I want to do and how intensive it is. But I think the Opera Mini is great. But that is just me.

KingD
    07-08-08 11:06 PM
    When I try to post to craigslist I get to the terms and conditions and I can't find the accept button so I can't go any further. Please help. I can't figure this out.
    07-06-09 01:10 PM
    When I try to post to craigslist I get to the terms and conditions and I can't find the accept button so I can't go any further. Please help. I can't figure this out.
    I have had the same problem as well lately.. I think craigslist made some changes because I used to be able to do this with no problem. I had trouble using opera and bolt too. I just use my laptop now
    07-06-09 01:18 PM
    What a pain! I've tried everything.
    07-06-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD