Wondering if any body knows how to get the enterprise settings off of my unlocked verizon blackberry 9930. i registered the phone with tmobile and still no browser is working, the email only allows for enterprise email activation. i was reading a lot of threads on here and many users suggested going to the desktop and restoring to factory settings. that didn't work. others said use CrackUtil and that did not work either. Is there anything that can be done?
    11-05-12 06:36 AM
    Do you have an active Blackberry Data Plan on your mobile phone account rather than a standard carrier data plan? In order to use the majority of data functions on your phone you will need the Blackberry Data Plan. The Enterprise Activation option appears as default when you do not have a Blackberry data Plan
    11-05-12 06:59 AM
    Enterprise activation wont go away, but you can get BIS email setup if you install the service books. You need to find the Tmobile BlackBerry service books and put them onto your device.
    11-05-12 07:02 AM
    Wondering if any body knows how to get the enterprise settings off of my unlocked verizon blackberry 9930. i registered the phone with tmobile and still no browser is working, the email only allows for enterprise email activation. i was reading a lot of threads on here and many users suggested going to the desktop and restoring to factory settings. that didn't work. others said use CrackUtil and that did not work either. Is there anything that can be done?
    I have a similar post from yesterday after having Sprint activate a 9650 "Oh how I love Sprint". I tried to deactivate enterprise settings with J.L. Commander and by using the status and then typing "buyr" on the bottom line, both appeared to work but neither did. If you read my post you'll see that it came from the vendor just fine but Sprint "technician loaded IT policy and changed it from OS 6 to OS 5. SDFGVGHUHHJKNBFRH
    Now that I know that my Tour is not faulty I'm going to have it reactivated. I should have known the old girl wouldn't let me down.
    11-05-12 07:44 AM
    Do you have an active Blackberry Data Plan on your mobile phone account rather than a standard carrier data plan? In order to use the majority of data functions on your phone you will need the Blackberry Data Plan. The Enterprise Activation option appears as default when you do not have a Blackberry data Plan
    Yes I was told by TMobile that I have a Blackberry Data Plan. They tried to send service books but nothing happened.
    11-05-12 09:26 AM
    What is BIS email and where can i find the service books to download manually
    11-05-12 09:27 AM
    You need to call T-Mobile and confirm they have activated your BB data plan. You may need to remove your battery and reinsert.
    11-05-12 10:00 AM
    Did that twice. What can wipe out the enterprise software? because i think that is the root of the issue. The phone seems not to allow any outside imput into the programming (excuse my no techie language)
    11-05-12 10:29 AM
    There is no "enterprise software" as such - have you called T-Mobile to ensure they have set up the Blackberry Data Plan properly?
    11-05-12 10:35 AM
    The service books will NOT come in properly to a CDMA device when used on GSM.

Try the following:

Support: Set up T-Mobile services on unsupported BlackBerry� devices

also the service books are posted in several places on the web. Just google "Use CDMA BlackBerry on T-mobile"

Also, the enterprise activation is part of the OS, as that is the base functionality of the BlackBerry. BIS activation (personal use) is enabled via the carrier pushing service books. If these books are not on the device, MANY different things wont work (MMS, browsing, Email activation, etc).
    11-05-12 10:39 AM
    If you are trying to completely wipe the device and reset to the factory settings, this is my favorite easy method.... as long as it is not your work phone!

Download desktop manager software 6.1 to your computer. Connect the phone to desktop manager and go to the " ? (help button)" in the upper right hand corner. Navigate to Support Resources>Support Tools. Select "Reset to factory settings" and its all automated from there! The only prerequisite is that ur on BB OS 4.3 or newer.
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 11-05-12 at 01:17 PM.
    11-05-12 11:32 AM
    Ok. Thanks for all the suggestions. They are pretty much the same as all the other posters with similar problems. So i tried all the steps that have been suggested several times. i still don't have service books in my phone and still don't have internet without wifi and still don't have the ability to set up email facebook etc. Can i contact RIM for a solution. Has anybody had this problem with tmobile and actually solved it? Some responders say buy a tmobile phone. well i actually sell these phones as unlocked and i am having very unhappy buyers. i bought the tmobile plan just for this problem to see if i could crack it. thanks for all the suggestions. keep them coming!
    The service books will NOT come in properly to a CDMA device when used on GSM.

Try the following:

Support: Set up T-Mobile services on unsupported BlackBerry� devices

also the service books are posted in several places on the web. Just google "Use CDMA BlackBerry on T-mobile"

Also, the enterprise activation is part of the OS, as that is the base functionality of the BlackBerry. BIS activation (personal use) is enabled via the carrier pushing service books. If these books are not on the device, MANY different things wont work (MMS, browsing, Email activation, etc).
    11-05-12 03:43 PM
    I still have not found a solution to the BES problem. Has anyone successfully found a company who previously owned a phone and asked them to release the PIN? Can Blackberry tell us who the former owner of the phone is?
    01-06-13 07:22 AM