I am looking for a program that can help me to view messages (preferably including BBM's, although it's probably a stretch) that can help me view any messages/phone calls/(crunchSMS's?) through my PC.

I've already tried the "Magic Berry" .ipd reading program and although it does the bare minimum, I need something that goes a little further (freeware or paid).

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.
    05-15-11 06:53 PM
    do you have another blackberry laying around? you could do a backup, then to a selective restore on the old phone for your messages and emails.
    JJR87 likes this.
    05-15-11 07:34 PM
    Google voice might be your best bet but I don't know if there is a blackberry app for it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 10:45 PM
    do you have another blackberry laying around? you could do a backup, then to a selective restore on the old phone for your messages and emails.
    I mean I figure if he has a spare berry lying around he would just activate that one and problem solved, no? Ahaha

05-15-11 10:46 PM
    I mean I figure if he has a spare berry lying around he would just activate that one and problem solved, no? Ahaha

have you seen some of the questions people ask around here recently?? common sense isnt exactly one of the key features around this forum.

just because he has an old berry laying around, he may not want to or may not be able to use it. however, he can load the ipd file and be able to read messages without having to go through the whole device switch hassle.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 05-15-11 at 10:59 PM.
    05-15-11 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD