I recently got two beautiful white Z10s. One was locked to Rogers and the other Bell. I used Crackberry Unlocking service to unlock both devices. Response time for the Rogers device was within 1-5 hours and the single 8 digit code worked! (Shout out to CU team). However, the Bell codes took almost a full day and I received three 16 digit codes. I have not yet attempted to unlock the Bell device because I am not sure which code to use or why there are so many codes. Not to mention they are 16 digit.

My question is, why are there so many codes for the Bell device and should I even attempt to use these codes and risk using 1 of the 10 tries that I have? I have seen on the site that some people say to use the first 8 digits. Well which 8 am I to use? Am I just to try each one? That would leave me with 4 attempts if all my tries fail i.e. 3 attempts with the 16 digits and then 3 attempts with the 8. Is this worth the risk? Has anyone else had these things happen with the Bell models only? Please share.

PS: CU has not responded to my email that I sent which is weird since they responded to all the rest. Thats why I took to the forums.
    03-05-13 11:39 PM
    If i remember correctly... it's the second set of codes (first 8 digits) will try to find the thread so you can refer to it!
    03-05-13 11:55 PM
    Thanks Cap, that would certainly be helpful.
    03-05-13 11:58 PM
    Thanks Cap, that would certainly be helpful.

Ok... found it. Here you go -->http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...7/#post7983901 Refer to post #12 by CrackBerry Unlocking. Hope this helps! Cheers.
    riholder likes this.
    03-06-13 12:03 AM