Is it me or does it suck now everytime you see a new video or new app that's out for the BB10 phones but as an American we can't go dl it, we can't go try out the new feature we just have to sit and wait. While i am not angry at Blackberry, and while I have come to terms with waiting, am I the only one who just skips over all those articles now on the homepage and see if there is anything else there to read because at the end of the day it really doesn't apply to me RIGHT NOW. it's just depressing....
    02-02-13 12:22 AM
    complete opposite for me, I am owning a Z10 vicariously through all this info on CrackBerry. I'm used to being an early adopter and watching a device grow up first hand, this is the next best thing to that.
    cjcampbell and PapiPabs like this.
    02-02-13 12:26 AM
    I feel for you and all you folks down there. I get mine soon but don't have it yet. I found out earlier today that my reserved phone is sitting at the store I reserved it at and they won't give ti to me. I know how I feel about a few days, and can appreciate why you feel bummed about a few weeks.
    anthonygmcdonald likes this.
    02-02-13 12:28 AM
    I feel for you and all you folks down there. I get mine soon but don't have it yet. I found out earlier today that my reserved phone is sitting at the store I reserved it at and they won't give ti to me. I know how I feel about a few days, and can appreciate why you feel bummed about a few weeks.
    Few weeks??? The leaked T-Mo roadmap says March 27th. That's 8 weeks if true! March is minimum of 4 weeks and my guess is it won't be early in month for any carrier. If it was a few, I wouldn't be bummed.
    Clinto likes this.
    02-02-13 08:51 AM
    I feel for you. I have experienced that feeling when things get launched in the US first. Make sure you keep on pressuring your carrier, and sign the petitions. Learn as much as you can ahead of time, so you will the that whiz teaching all around you who did not stay up to date on Crackberry. Be thankful that we are willing to be the beta testers, getting the bugs fixed, running the pre update OS, and such, so you folks can have the smoothest experience possible. No Charge
    02-02-13 11:22 AM
    Hopefully all of the anti-American rhetoric some users are spouting will stop during that time. We understand that many countries get new tech devices months after they are released; typically that's never been an issue in the US with most things. This is why there's a lot of angry US users at this time, as all signs pointed to the US getting the Z10 within days of the launch event (Having the launch event in NYC seemed to bolster that thought.) but in hindsight, the lack of promotion of BB10 by US cell carriers and retailers until the launch event should have clued us in that we weren't getting it early on.

At this point, I'm all teased out, as I was so hyped for the BB10 event only to have the wind taken out of my sails when it was announced that the Z10 wouldn't be sold here until March. It's like waking up Christmas morning and finding out that the big box under the tree wasn't for you. When they finally go on sale here in the US, I will buy a Z10 and that's just about it. The forums will see a bunch of US members posting threads similar to what's been posted by those who have gotten the Z10.
    02-02-13 12:17 PM
    Few weeks??? The leaked T-Mo roadmap says March 27th. That's 8 weeks if true! March is minimum of 4 weeks and my guess is it won't be early in month for any carrier. If it was a few, I wouldn't be bummed.

I couldn't have said it any better myselft Inichols. It is going to be 8 long weeks. I really would have been fine with it if Europe had it right off the bat, then Canada the week after (as they deservedly should have it sooner than the U.S.), and then the U.S. in Mid February. But it's not even close to that. We have to wait 2 more months.

It's like we have to reset that count down timer they had on Crackberry to show 60 more days.. That is a major bummer..
    02-02-13 12:33 PM
    Toatally agree with you. I am in the states and coming to crackberry as I do multiple times a day this is getting me frustrated. I want/NEED this phone in my hands right now lol. I came to terms that I can't do anything and must wait but it sucks. I hope there will be an overwhelming demand here to show there is still BB support in the states.
    02-02-13 01:28 PM