Crackberry refused to refund the iBeefart because its apps store failed to process the coupon code. I got only an apology from them and a 20% off on next purchase. they said I installed the iBeefart software thus they won't refund.

I am really pissed off. Crackberry lure unsuspecting customers to download ibeefart using coupon but they charge customers for it.

I am going to contact visa for this matter. I want to vent my frustration
    03-30-09 08:05 AM
    Did you try contacting Kevin directly?

Also, do you have the electronic receipt (email) from the crackberry store that was sent out with your order? Check it and see if the coupon was applied to the cost but you were charged anyway.

Otherwise I'm afraid it's going to come down to you did not enter the coupon correctly and checked out anyway, since the total would have shown $0.00 at final checkout.
    03-30-09 08:21 AM
    Did you try contacting Kevin directly?

Also, do you have the electronic receipt (email) from the crackberry store that was sent out with your order? Check it and see if the coupon was applied to the cost but you were charged anyway.

Otherwise I'm afraid it's going to come down to you did not enter the coupon correctly and checked out anyway, since the total would have shown $0.00 at final checkout.
    how do I contact Kevin? who is kevin anyway?

I have the receipt from apps store. I did enter the code correctly. I don't know why it didn't process the coupon.
    03-30-09 09:28 AM
    Kevin runs the show around here! This is his playground!!

To contact him, look for his name in this link, it's a link to all the mods: http://forums.crackberry.com/showgroups.php

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:33 AM
    um...if I was buying something that was free and before I hot confim I didn't 1) look to see $0 was showing or 2) double checked everything, I wouldnt be whining for a refund.

A store glitch would have about 300 posts on the board. This was user error. Sorry, if it was me, you wouldn`t be getting a refund.

Besides it`s a FARTING APP dude. A FARTING APP. Is it worth all this teeth gnashing and bad mouthing you are doing? I mean, seriously are smearing a store and website over a FARTING APP and you not following instructions.
    03-30-09 09:39 AM

I have the receipt from apps store. I did enter the code correctly. I don't know why it didn't process the coupon.
    What I want to know is how on earth someone can have 384 posts on this site and not know who Kevin is!
    03-30-09 09:50 AM
    crackberry lures people to download and install beefart.. I must have missed that net or something. They offered you 20% off next purchase, is it really worth the hassle

Pick your battles.
    03-30-09 09:58 AM
    maybe you got in after the 10,000th customer? there were only that many free copies
    03-30-09 10:03 AM

This is exactly why we need the Who is Kevin teeshirt!!! If they ever put it out maybe you can use your 20% off coupon on it....

03-30-09 10:04 AM
    if you would have done it correctly it would have not asked for CC info so sorry it was user error!
    03-30-09 10:05 AM
    All of this for a measly $1.99
    03-30-09 11:22 AM
    Kevin is the man, Thanks for Crackberry
    03-30-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD