I am getting a lttle callus on the edge of my right thumb -

I need a callus to develop asap! I get soreness on the pad of my right thumb. I think I may just be pressing down too hard.
    10-25-08 06:48 AM
    It IS friggin' real!!! Got my BlackBerry 8330 at Christmas and within 2 days had numb left thumb, 2 fingers on left hand "pins and needles" sensation ... and it doesn't go away! (Of course, I haven't stopped using my BB!). But it does hurt, and it IS real!!!
    01-10-09 01:17 PM
    Repetitive strain injuries can happen in any jointed part of the body. AG may never have experienced it, but it is definitely possible. Doesn't mean it's rampant or anything, but it can certainly happen. AG's statement is kind of like saying, "I've never sprained my ankle, therefore I don't believe they can be sprained."
    01-10-09 05:16 PM
    It's definently true.
    I read a really good article describing how + why it happens as well as how to cure it, but I cant find it now!
    I do remember that it had a part where surgery was required for some excessive BB users. I was like 'ahh!'
    But yeah; I get BB thumb quite frequentlyy. I just lay off using it for an hour or so and get back to work; haha.

MiniBB, I slammed my thumb in my car door about a week or two ago and damn it hurt! Couldn't use my BB for a day or so it was terrible
    01-10-09 10:43 PM
    I have had my first BB for only about 28 hours now but after spending a good part of the day today transferring my contacts and calender from my old phone my thumbs and right forearm are achy!!! LOL
    01-10-09 10:59 PM
    I did not think it would happen on the storm, but it surely did.....after about 50 texts to/from my bff yesterday...we were "breaking our friendship off" (with a lot more cursing involved).....by the time we were done it felt like i had put my thumbs in a vice...or something comparable.
    Will.
    01-15-09 02:25 PM
    Its true. Not a good feeling. Thumb cramps up, getting acupuncture

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 12:17 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD