so i'm starting this thread to get pumped up about BB10 and get some information based on what you have seen. TROLLS AND NAY SAYERS ARE NOT !@#$ING WANTED!!!!

1) how do you feel about the OS as a whole we know you think it will be AWESOME but is that based on beign a BlackBerry fan or because it truly is?
    2) do you think RIM can regain some lost marketshare or atleast hold onto their current spot?
    3) do you think developers will migrate and start porting more and more apps after release or even before release?
    4) technology wise do you think it stack up to the competition?

if there are any other questions people would like to ask please post i've tryed to post soemthing different on the board today to try and get the gloom that has gon one this week away from here and to try and boost the souls of all those faithful to the brand.

we know where RIM stands, we know what people think, we know what the media says. i want Crackberry to boost this place up and liven it up again with a good buzz not this bullcrap that peopel are throwing out about Apple sueing RIM or Nokia taking RIMS spot, just good old fashion on topic questions about what the team saw when they went hands on with the device and their opinions based on what they saw

PS: i'll report every single bull!@#$ post is i have to
    09-07-12 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD