I Would love to see an actual CrackBerry store in a mall or shopping center. If it was put in the right area business would boom. Has this been discussed before? I was just thinking about and thought it would be a good idea. Anyone else think so?
    06-08-10 12:35 PM
    ....or i guess a Smartphone experts network store for Iphones and Androids too..
    06-08-10 12:38 PM
    Physical stores are a bad idea when you already have an online store that just lists suppliers. Online allows you to avoid carrying inventory.
    06-08-10 12:46 PM
    Can't a boy dream? who wants to wait for their stuff when you can walk into heaven for BlackBerries?!!
    06-08-10 12:49 PM
    Can't a boy dream? who wants to wait for their stuff when you can walk into heaven for BlackBerries?!!
    Hahahaha that's sooo true!

Especially if you opened a CB store right next to a T-mobile/ATT/Verizon store @ the mall.

Think about it, you just bought a fresh new berry @ a carrier store, then you can walk right next door to "blackberry heaven" LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 01:36 PM
    They would of course carry a full line of CB clothing including the famous "Who's Kevin?" teeshirt!
    06-08-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD