Does anyone know how to turn off these notification emails from CrackBerry that are filling up my inbox? I really don't need to know (or care) every time someone opens up a new thread. Thanks in advance!
    11-14-16 10:38 AM
    Does anyone know how to turn off these notification emails from CrackBerry that are filling up my inbox? I really don't need to know (or care) every time someone opens up a new thread. Thanks in advance!
    Go Settings/My Account General Settings and select Do Not Subscribe in the drop down for Default Thread Subscription Mode.
    Then go Settings/Subscriptions and remove everything.
    11-14-16 11:10 AM
    Go Settings/My Account General Settings and select Do Not Subscribe in the drop down for Default Thread Subscription Mode.
    Then go Settings/Subscriptions and remove everything.
    Thanks for your reply! So this is only available when I log in via a computer/browser correct? So I checked and I already have "Do not subscribe'' as my default subscription mode. Should I uncheck "Receive email from Administrators"? That seems to be the only option selected in that menu.
    11-14-16 11:53 AM
    Are you referring to emails you receive as a result of you posting in a thread? If so, then unsubscribe from that thread.

Or are you getting new thread notifications? From certain forums? Have a look at the top area of those forums and find the forum tools and unsubscribe there.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    DaFoxGrey and Prem WatsApp like this.
    11-14-16 01:26 PM
    Thanks for your reply! So this is only available when I log in via a computer/browser correct? So I checked and I already have "Do not subscribe'' as my default subscription mode. Should I uncheck "Receive email from Administrators"? That seems to be the only option selected in that menu.
    I wasn't sure if you were referring to the mobile site or the CrackBerry app, but as you posted without a "CB10" sig, I figured you were using the computer site.
    So, the instructions I gave were for computer/browser.
    As I don't use CB10 and very rarely the mobile site, I'm not sure how to tweak those.

Did you check in the Setting/Subscriptions sections, as anything that is in there can still cause email notification.

As for the rest of the email and message related stuff in Settings/My Account/General, I pretty much have them all off and Admin only.
    As I have those off, no subscriptions, and no auto-subscribe, I don't get any email.
    11-14-16 01:30 PM
    I am using the CB Android App on a PRIV, but the settings you refer to don't exist on the App so I tried logging in via computer. I tried disabling everything with regards to notifications, hopefully that works. The funny part is it just seems to have started happening on its own. Perhaps someone or something else changed the settings, not sure.

Appreciate the suggestions, thanks
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    11-14-16 01:38 PM
    No problem.
    I think there is a CB App section in the forums here somewhere that might have better answers than I can provide on it.
    I can't seem to find it, maybe another regular can chime in.
    11-14-16 02:11 PM