I feel bad starting a new thread for this, but I don't know where to put my question. I am unable to search for related posts. In fact, that's my whole problem...
    For the past week or two -- since there seems to have been a redesign of the CB search page/function -- I cannot get *any* hits on *any* subject.
    Is this a problem w/ the site? An incorrect browser setting? I use IE8 w/ latest updates on Win7 32-bit.
    Search used to work just fine for me.
    Thanks for any help you can give. -- z
    10-31-09 03:20 PM
    Since you're logged in I assume you've already cleared your browser cache, deleted your cookies, restarted your browser? How are you constructing your searches? Do you select specific forums or stick with the all-forum default?

I had trouble right after they upgraded, but doing the above (clear/cookies/restart) fixed my problem. Let us know if that doesn't do it for you,
    10-31-09 03:26 PM
    I feel bad starting a new thread for this, but I don't know where to put my question. I am unable to search for related posts. In fact, that's my whole problem...
    For the past week or two -- since there seems to have been a redesign of the CB search page/function -- I cannot get *any* hits on *any* subject.
    Is this a problem w/ the site? An incorrect browser setting? I use IE8 w/ latest updates on Win7 32-bit.
    Search used to work just fine for me.
    Thanks for any help you can give. -- z
    You can also go to CB "site support" at the bottom of the page and ask them to re-set your password. I had the same problem and I got my password re-set and also cleared cookies and cleared browser cache and the CB site was then back to normal.
    10-31-09 03:46 PM
    Hi all,
    Thanks to those who replied. The suggestions, while not exactly correct, led me to figure out the problem.
    I had to set my browser to *allow* cookies from CrackBerry, now all is well.
    Thanks again.
    Mods, thread can be closed if you wish. Not sure how that works. -- z
    10-31-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD