My friend recently joined the 'berry club and his bday is coming up, so I want to get him some bb schwag. Anyone know where i can get some?

thanks
    02-21-08 11:18 AM
    check out the crackberry.com store!!!

DISCLAIMER: I am not a rep for the store, but this post may get me a discount on something...
    02-21-08 11:21 AM
    For BlackBerry accessories and software, definitely check out ShopCrackBerry.com (I'm a little biased, but trust me, it rocks!).

If you want actual CrackBerry.com schwag, we currently have an offering via Cafe Press (Under the Accessories Menu above, it's the very bottom link that says Apparel & Gear. Like I said, this is powered via Cafe Press, so the quality is the typical Cafe Press standard. It's ok/good..but not super high quality. We put it up because we had members demanding it, but it's not something we actively promote, as I want our Official CrackBerry Schwag to be top notch when we do actively offer it.

We ARE working on getting some custom CrackBerry.com Gear & Apparel professionally done up (shirts, stickers, etc.), and this will be part of our ShopCrackBerry.com store (and ship via our facility in Florida). That's still a bit of a way off though...but will notify everyone as that approaches.

Hope that Helps!
    02-21-08 11:27 AM
    Ooh I can't wait for some professionally done crackberry.com schwag. Cafepress is much better than it was a few years ago but still not the best. A good way to tide us over until the great stuff though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-08 01:53 PM
    Get him a CrackBerry account lol! Priceless... Free...
    02-21-08 02:20 PM
    Hey I see the apparel and gear choice is no longer there. What you guys got up your sleeve? :-D

Ok so I found a link for it? Is this info on here up to date? The CrackBerry Gear Shop : CafePress.com
    Last edited by PhxBlue; 07-05-08 at 06:22 PM.
    07-05-08 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD