Crackberry 101 saved me yesterday. I downloaded the new beta twitter app and after loading I got the normal message to restart my Torch. Did that, but it went into the dreaded reboot cycle. I tried to start in safe mode to delete the new twitter, but again my Torch just kept rebooting. So, I did a search on Crackberry and found Kevin's 101 on how to recover a dead device. Followed the instructions and reloaded the OS and am now back up and running. Missing a few apps but I can live with that. Thanks Crackberry for saving my bacon one more time! You guy's rock!!!
    anon(3733516) likes this.
    06-25-11 04:06 PM
    Sounds good. Wish I came on here before buying my storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 05:01 PM
    In the past when I needed help from tech support over at Verizon, I�m sure they were reading from CrackBerry tutorials while they told me what I needed to do.
    06-25-11 05:06 PM
    yes most tech's have us saved as a bookmark on their PC's lol good
    06-25-11 05:21 PM
    I had the pages memorized when I worked for that 1 company, we were not even permitted to visit CB from our work computers because of scripts and ****.
    06-25-11 06:10 PM
    Maybe their tech support employees print copies of Crackberry 101 to refer to.

06-25-11 06:32 PM
    I can't tell you how many times Crackberry has saved my *** :P
    06-26-11 12:28 AM
    I know for a fact that some cs reps use CrackBerry.com as a reference.

I know this because I had a rep read the origional post to me from a thread that I started.

And they should be using CB. It's a gold mine of useful information.

06-26-11 08:29 AM
    I bricked my 8310 once around Fall '09 by attempting to update my OS at work. That was when I learned that our agency does not allow Desktop Manager on our PCs.
    I don't remember how it all happened; I think I went to the AT&T site and something went wrong so I tried to load DM there. Could not, at all. My first personal BB ever was totally bricked.
    I loved my Curve, so I came to CB, searched through the forums and reloaded the OS. I was able to use my Curve thanks to CB.
    06-26-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD