Hi All, hoping for some help with Pocket. Please bear with me as I am not a steady user so may be missing something. I have Pocket installed on my PC and use it to send RSS feeds from Google to my ReadIt Later app on my Playbook and now my Z10. Works like a charm.
    For the first time I tried to send over an RSS article for Crackberry. The article loaded into Pocket and then I synced to Read It Later, no problem, but then I noticed that what showed up in both Pocket and Read It Later wasn't the article I marked. It was the 'legal' disclaimer from the bottom of the Crackberry page.
    Quote: "CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here. "
    I deleted it and tried again with several different Crackberry articles and they all sent the same thing.
    The RSS article in Google is the full article, and when I open it in Google it's the true article from Crackberry. It's only when I send to Pocket that something else is sent.
    Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? or maybe it's Pocket grabbing the wrong link?
    Thanks ....
    03-10-13 01:15 PM
    Weird. Will flag to tech team asap. Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 06:56 AM
    Thanks Kevin. Looking forward to any help.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 08:13 PM