for some reason i keep getting the mobile forums instead of the desktop forums on my pc when i go to forums.crackberry.com any reason why or ways to get it back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 05:50 PM
    for some reason i keep getting the mobile forums instead of the desktop forums on my pc when i go to forums.crackberry.com any reason why or ways to get it back

down on the bottom of the page you will see "Return to Default View - Recommended when viewing in Internet Explorer/Firefox (not mobile friendly)"
    Click on the link and you will be back in business.

03-04-09 05:53 PM

I'm thoroughly confused... you posted from the mobile site.

if you want to see the "regular" site from your regular computer just go to "crackberry.com" if you want to go to the mobile site on your blackberry browser then you're doing it already?? what was the question again?
    03-04-09 05:54 PM
    I'm thoroughly confused... you posted from the mobile site.

if you want to see the "regular" site from your regular computer just go to "crackberry.com" if you want to go to the mobile site on your blackberry browser then you're doing it already?? what was the question again?
    no im on on desktop apprently when your on the mobile site on a pc it says "posted from my ....Whatever"

03-04-09 05:58 PM
    down on the bottom of the page you will see "Return to Default View - Recommended when viewing in Internet Explorer/Firefox (not mobile friendly)"
    Click on the link and you will be back in business.

thanks for the tip i feel really dumb it was right in my face
    03-04-09 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD