For those of you who don't subscribe...

Crackberry.com was prominently mentioned in a story in the december 2007 issue of Laptop magazine...

under the title "Blackberry Additcts Don't Care...sure they'll admit they have a problem. they just refuse to do something about it." on page 16

it specifically mentions john klienschmidt "a forums moderator on crackberry..."

the article is pretty funny to me...it paints a picture of e-mail addiction similar to drug and alcohol addiction...

-db
    11-16-07 08:22 PM
    Crackberry.com! Movin on up in the world 1 addict at a time!
    11-16-07 08:58 PM
    I think I once read an article where the Blackberry addiction was taken pretty seriously. People were even considering suing their employers with furnishing them with such addicting devices!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-07 09:47 PM
    whoo hoo. first Laptop Magezine and then the World!
    11-17-07 02:47 AM
    Congrats on making it in the magazine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 03:22 AM
    I heard John actually has his Blackberry surgically attached to his thumbs.
    11-17-07 07:11 AM
    yes but i also heard there are working on an experimental transplant surgery that will effectively remove the blackberry without loss of life or limb...

the only adverse side effect is it must be replace with a TREO !!!

hahahahahahahahaha......

-db
    11-17-07 08:32 AM
    And I still haven't received my copy of the mag for doing the interview.
    11-17-07 08:57 AM
    Can someone scan the article and PM me for a address to send it to? Living in the sticks, I don't have any stores around here that carry that magazine.
    11-17-07 09:20 AM
    i'll mail it to you audit... i cant scan (i know i know so twentieth century)

-db

pm me
    11-17-07 09:26 AM
    I have a subscription to Laptop magazine. I can probably pull it of their website and send it to you. PM me if I can help you out.
    11-17-07 09:28 AM
    the decmber issue isn't even online yet its still novemeber (weird the elctronic version is behind)

-db
    11-17-07 09:30 AM
    Fyrfyter, if you can pull it off the site, great, PM me if you can. They were supposed to send me a copy of the magazine when it went out to everyone and so far, nothing has shown up in the mail.

If it doesn't come to me, then I'll PM a address to you daddybear to send it to. My boss wanted to see it since I mentioned my company in it. The interview was done a couple months ago and it lasted a long time.
    11-17-07 10:14 AM
    For those of you who don't subscribe...

Crackberry.com was prominently mentioned in a story in the december 2007 issue of Laptop magazine...

under the title "Blackberry Additcts Don't Care...sure they'll admit they have a problem. they just refuse to do something about it." on page 16

it specifically mentions john klienschmidt "a forums moderator on crackberry..."

the article is pretty funny to me...it paints a picture of e-mail addiction similar to drug and alcohol addiction...

-db
    Can you Post the link or article? I'm curious to read it. I'm always ready for a good laugh.
    11-18-07 08:00 PM
    its not out in electronic form.... this is actually paper..you know? HARD COPY..when its new it cuts yer fingers...when its old it stinks ( no wait thats money...)

-db

i think the elec. edition comes out later...
    11-18-07 09:03 PM
    The editor is sending my copy out today, I'm curious to how much they hacked up my interview.
    11-19-07 07:10 AM
    Who has access to the online version of this? Anyone that does, can you PM me for an address to copy and paste the article to?
    11-28-07 12:30 PM
    Crackberry is taking over.
    11-29-07 10:40 AM
    I got my copy in the mail yesterday. Still thinking about it.
    11-29-07 11:30 AM
    That's really cool!
    11-29-07 04:58 PM
    audit-

what did you think of the article?

did they butcher what you said? stay true to it?

was a it a fair and balanced representation of audit the forums moderator?

-db

inquiring minds want to know
    11-29-07 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD