One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others,
    By the time I finish my song?

simon?
    pmccartney and Toodeurep like this.
    01-09-13 10:08 AM
    double post*
    01-09-13 11:40 AM
    At this point in the game, even if kevin did sit down with thorsten I'm not expecting anything new. Everyone has been tight lipped and the official information will be dry until launch. Unofficial leaks pending.

Are there big secrets that RIM is to reveal on january 30? Or has everything leaked and its less then expected and that's why we are expecting suprises?
    this is my biggest fear right now... i feel like alot has been leaked and although what is out on the internet is pretty cool and sounds like the z10 is preforming to everyones expectations, i think the general feeling is that it should be EXCEEDING and INNOVATING, and i personally dont know if it does it yet (admittingly, because i havent used the z10 yet)

everyone i know has gone to either iphones or note II's i am not a fan of apple, buand despite its size, the note II is my second pick if the BB10 fails to impress me. my contract is up at the end of the month and i will probably buy this phone outright, what ever it ends up being so i have my pick of the litter as well. i am willing to pay the premium for a luxury phone, i just want the value to be in it, and for that i am really hoping for some amazeballs feature that catapults rim back to the forefront.

im exhusted from teasing my self everyday for some new news!!!! :endrant:
    01-09-13 11:45 AM
    At this point in the game, even if kevin did sit down with thorsten I'm not expecting anything new. Everyone has been tight lipped and the official information will be dry until launch. Unofficial leaks pending.

Are there big secrets that RIM is to reveal on january 30? Or has everything leaked and its less then expected and that's why we are expecting suprises?
    I think that we know everything there is in terms of the UI and it looks amazing. The only thing left is to have the phone in our hands to get the feel for it. They still need to make Jan 30 a drool-worthy event. UI is locked, hardware is locked, all that remains are apps - both third party and BB native apps. I'm pumped to see what they've done to update things like BBM, MemoPad (Remember), Docs to Go, Travel, etc. I'm a little nervous, but hopeful that all the "tight lipped" behaviour means they have some serious top-tier apps from third party developers ready for launch.
    Stewartj1 and jakie55 like this.
    01-09-13 12:38 PM
    It better be something special after all the nonsense we have gone through for RIM.
    01-09-13 12:51 PM
    I think that we know everything there is in terms of the UI and it looks amazing.
    True, it is neat and from what I've seen I think I and most will like the whole peek and flow thing. But I hope that's not all there is to the UI. So far I haven't seen any evidence of TAT influence. But maybe that'll be a last-minute reveal.

If RIM wants to win over a big number of new users they better add some flare to the UI and native apps.Nothing wrong with a little animation and effects; if done right it can still maintan the professional look and feel to it. Otherwise the only people that'll be impressed are the same 80 million that have stuck by them. And its very likely that those numbers will decline.

BTW, regarding the title of this post did anyone figure out what this "crazy" thing was that he was talking about or was it another of his exaggerations? Let's hope the Jan 30 unveiling won't be as lame as one of CBK's exaggerated teases.
    01-09-13 05:47 PM
    Bentley Qnx Bentley
    01-09-13 06:13 PM
    It better be something special after all the nonsense we have gone through for RIM.
    That's what I'm concerned about. Once the phones are available, if they are "meh" ..... what happens then. All the excitement is over.
    01-09-13 06:46 PM
    Something C R A Z Y is coming... didn't specify Tuesday (or didn't mean to)... but am going to announce it before the end of the week.

Has more to do with CrackBerry than BlackBerry, but it's going to be awesome and Crazy.

Stay tuned!
    01-09-13 07:22 PM
    That's what I'm concerned about. Once the phones are available, if they are "meh" ..... what happens then. All the excitement is over.
    Yep, that's what I'm afraid of. Although I like what I've seen so far, I suspect that it'll be "meh" for me after the novelty wears out unless there's more to it.
    01-09-13 07:24 PM
    Has more to do with CrackBerry than BlackBerry
    Peek and flow for the forums?
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-09-13 07:29 PM
    Hmmm....is it going to be Sweeeeeeeetttttttt!

Or perhaps "leapfrogged"?
    01-09-13 07:30 PM
    Hmmmm CrackBerry members get the First exposure of getting the Phones January 30th????

Or CrackBerry gets a surprise visit from Thorsten himself????
    01-09-13 07:33 PM
    I'm guessing RIM is going to announce a formal presence here on the Forums. Maybe even invest in Mobile Nations.
    01-09-13 07:37 PM
    All new format, and look......mentioned before.
    01-09-13 07:42 PM
    Something C R A Z Y is coming... didn't specify Tuesday (or didn't mean to)... but am going to announce it before the end of the week.

Has more to do with CrackBerry than BlackBerry, but it's going to be awesome and Crazy.

Stay tuned!
    Oh lordy! okay this has me really excited! I hope its the completely re-designed page you have mentioned before!! I hope it is a BB10 styled page! Cant wait till the end of the week!

Let's Rock and Roll This...

*bringing back Thor's signature quote!
    01-09-13 08:02 PM
    All new format, and look......mentioned before.
    Isn't this the new format?
    01-09-13 08:09 PM
    Site redesign is definitely coming... but we're doing something *beyond* this...
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-09-13 08:20 PM
    Site redesign is definitely coming... but we're doing something *beyond* this...
    Blackberry 10s for everyone at 50% off.
    xiaohuaxing and BB10FTW like this.
    01-09-13 08:24 PM
    Under-promise and over-deliver?
    01-09-13 10:17 PM
    Under-promise and over-deliver?
    If CrackBerry Kevin is under-promising and over-delivering with his statement of "something C R A Z Y" then I am expecting something INSANE!
    01-09-13 10:23 PM
    CrackBerry Kevin...you updated on the homepage that you will announce something CRAZY tomorrow?! care to share a teaser? or hint at what time this news might be announced?
    01-09-13 10:24 PM
    I hope it's something like 50% off on BlackBerry 10 devices
    One can dream..!
    01-09-13 10:59 PM
    CrackBerry Kevin...you updated on the homepage that you will announce something CRAZY tomorrow?! care to share a teaser? or hint at what time this news might be announced?
    i thought he already announced it on twitter. something like crackberry app for BB10 is ready? coz he did mentioned is crackberry related.
    and oh yeah.. today is already tomorrow in Asia.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-09-13 10:59 PM
    The tweet.
    Attached Thumbnails CrackBerry Kevin Said Something C R A Z Y is coming Tuesday...-capturenux-202013-01-10-2013.00.47.jpg  
    01-09-13 11:04 PM
83 1234