I just remembered that he said pretty much the exact same thing when he had a visit to RIM headquarters, nothing ever came of it. It's still made me check the website a lot today, which is good for business.
    01-08-13 08:04 PM
    I think Kevins' outdone last years event and bought a $1,000 clock app.
    OniBerry, howarmat and jslawell like this.
    01-08-13 08:09 PM
    10 bucks says he has a meeting with Alec Saunders there.
    01-08-13 08:22 PM
    I am dying!!!!! damn! this waiting is too long! 21 more days... Nothing from RIM, nothing from n4bb, neither bbscoops, and Kevin is not covering QNX booth at all... Crackberry is dead until Jan 30... I am just reading the same **** over and over.... I am tireeeeeeeeed I need to knoooooooow
    We ALL want to know. We FEEL your pain. Waiting will be worth it. Waiting is the hardest part,but that's what is soo exciting!!!!!! So take a chill pill.
    morpho4444 likes this.
    01-08-13 08:42 PM
    We ALL want to know. We FEEL your pain. Waiting will be worth it. Waiting is the hardest part,but that's what is soo exciting!!!!!! So take a chill pill.
    Thanks, thanks so much, I am glad to hear I am not the only one... BlackBerry is our only hope...
    01-08-13 08:50 PM
    Rim isn't even At CES just like there is no presence of apple or Microsoft either.

Well technically rim is there but with the QNX Bentley only.
    01-08-13 09:01 PM
    Rim isn't even At CES just like there is no presence of apple or Microsoft either.

Welll.. we need info about it.. and there are some scoops out there that there are RIM representatives giving demos to certain people
    01-08-13 09:17 PM

they are indeed there, just not introducing anything
    01-08-13 09:21 PM
    I thought he might get to promote his addictions by being a voice actor on Sponge Bob.
    01-08-13 11:53 PM
    I have to say I'm believing the "lack of enthusiasm" from the MN crew after seeing the Monday Brief. Seems that CES really isn't about mobile anymore. So looks like the next big thing in mobile is, you guessed it, Jan 30 BB10 launch!

We are the next big thing.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-09-13 12:14 AM
    10 bucks says he has a meeting with Alec Saunders there.
    Well Alec Saunders IS in Vegas. If you follow him on twitter he has tweeted from there. He's lurking around somewhere...

Here is the proof:

A drink with 6 others... You know one of them has to be CrackBerry Kevin...
    Attached Thumbnails CrackBerry Kevin Said Something C R A Z Y is coming Tuesday...-image.jpg  
    01-09-13 12:16 AM
    Thorsten is in the house. We're sure CBK didn't say Someone CRAZY is coming right? haha

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...n-drop-761494/
    01-09-13 12:48 AM
    Maybe Thorsten showing up for for the Mobile Nations party?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-09-13 12:49 AM
    Looks like this meeting was set-up before...Alex Kinsella's tweet mentioned "meet-up" and tweeted at @crackberry
    01-09-13 01:07 AM

Actually it looks like RIM is there in force, only all behind the scenes. They must be drumming up support for the launch and priming the marketing campaign. That 'private' showing of BB10 was certainly kept quiet but it will be interesting to see who was there. Three weeks to go and I wouldn't be surprised if we hear alot more in those 21 days. Fun times.
    jakie55 and robkd like this.
    01-09-13 01:19 AM
    Maybe CRAZY is an acronym for something new. What do you think?
    01-09-13 02:24 AM
    01-09-13 02:36 AM
    I only hope he didn't take that picture with what is supposed to be almost finished Z10.
    01-09-13 03:03 AM
    yes it was the bridge feature
    01-09-13 04:08 AM
    Maybe CRAZY is an acronym for something new. What do you think?
    I think it could be the influencers meetup with @UncleRUSH and others (Nicky Hilton also juste tweeted about #blackberry10)
    01-09-13 04:11 AM
    I'm guessing he's putting the article together as we speak. Lots of partying to be done at CES. I think in the podcast he had mentioned that there were a number of interviews that he had lined up for Tuesday.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-09-13 07:26 AM
    Kevin kind of looks like a hobbit in that photo.
    01-09-13 08:36 AM
    I'm guessing he's putting the article together as we speak. Lots of partying to be done at CES. I think in the podcast he had mentioned that there were a number of interviews that he had lined up for Tuesday.
    At this point in the game, even if kevin did sit down with thorsten I'm not expecting anything new. Everyone has been tight lipped and the official information will be dry until launch. Unofficial leaks pending.

Are there big secrets that RIM is to reveal on january 30? Or has everything leaked and its less then expected and that's why we are expecting suprises?
    Easy-G likes this.
    01-09-13 08:47 AM
    At this point in the game, even if kevin did sit down with thorsten I'm not expecting anything new. Everyone has been tight lipped and the official information will be dry until launch. Unofficial leaks pending.

Are there big secrets that RIM is to reveal on january 30? Or has everything leaked and its less then expected and that's why we are expecting suprises?
    There will be app announcements for sure, things that are not available now.
    01-09-13 08:48 AM
    Please sing along...
    One of these things is not like the others,
    One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others,
    By the time I finish my song?

01-09-13 10:02 AM
83 1234