03-19-12 02:54 PM
40 12
tools
    It's safe to assume his #1 BlackBerry fan shirt was dirty, right? : )

Also, what does one do with more then one PlayBook?
    well he does have two hands lol
    03-17-12 11:58 AM
    Are mods given all these different devices or do you all buy your own?
    03-17-12 12:03 PM
    It's impressive the hold apple has on some of its users. That one guy in the NBC video looked wired/possesed. Kinda funny they waited in line when they could have gone to walmart.
    Good point. It's not like RIM has a hold on any of the commenters here at all.

I believe Walmart only sold the 16GB and 32GB wi-fi versions, along with the 64GB AT&T LTE model, and they had very limited quantities. So, if you wanted Verizon LTE, AT&T LTE at 16GB or 32GB or a 64GB wi-fi only model, Walmart wasn't an option.
    03-17-12 12:25 PM
    Are mods given all these different devices or do you all buy your own?
    Yeh that's what I wanna know... Does Kevin use the cb budget and buy his stuff lol... I wonder how much contract charges he pays with all his devices together lol
    03-17-12 04:09 PM
    Yeh that's what I wanna know... Does Kevin use the cb budget and buy his stuff lol... I wonder how much contract charges he pays with all his devices together lol
    i doubt that he has then all active at the same time. i have three BBs that are still in working order and only one is active on a plan.
    03-17-12 07:03 PM
    Good point. It's not like RIM has a hold on any of the commenters here at all.

I believe Walmart only sold the 16GB and 32GB wi-fi versions, along with the 64GB AT&T LTE model, and they had very limited quantities. So, if you wanted Verizon LTE, AT&T LTE at 16GB or 32GB or a 64GB wi-fi only model, Walmart wasn't an option.
    So how long did you wait in line for yours?
    03-17-12 08:02 PM
    K-Mich wearing an iMore t-shirt and buying an iPad (a "new iPad" or "iPad") is blasphemy. K-Mich should buy another 3 PlayBooks to compensate for his betrayal, howsoever brief, and give it out to Crackberry members!
    I don't think Kevin buys any of his blackberry devices
    03-17-12 08:19 PM
    I'm disappointed by this. I understand needing to know the competition, but advertising for Apple? Maybe he's number 2 fan boy now-a-days. RIM really should have given him the job... Now look.
    03-17-12 09:51 PM
    I don't think Kevin buys any of his blackberry devices
    That is false.
    03-17-12 09:54 PM
    That is false.
    http://crackberry.com/rogers-blackbe...some-locations

exactly
    03-17-12 10:11 PM
    You guys never check out our sister site, iMore, I take it? lol

Mobile Nations invades the Miami Apple Store lineup
    New iPad Miami Mayhem
    Must watch: what Apple Store employees do before the new iPad goes on sale!
    iMore hits NBC, ABC, and CNN as media hype soars on new iPad launch day!

Kevin was all over it, helping get coverage for iMore. He's still BlackBerry's #1 Fanboy though, don't worry.
    It's not a "bad sign"... it's being a well-rounded, informed blogger. In fact, all the editors of the Mobile Nations sites have devices from different platforms. My main device is a 9900, and I have a PlayBook, an HP Touchpad, an iPhone 4, and an iPad 2. Bla1ze has more devices than I can count, including several Android devices. If you don't know what the other side has, how can you be objective?
    There are other sites?
    03-18-12 03:48 AM
    So how long did you wait in line for yours?
    I didn't get one, though my wife's school continues to buy them, so she'll get one eventually. Not everyone that got one waited in line though, as there were lots of pre-orders.
    03-18-12 07:44 AM
    You know, it's funny, people jump (in fun) on Kevin for this... one of my relatives actually refuses to add me as a BBM contact because I chose to have an android phone to give people a comparison in devices between my well-used (and more used but still better for the wear) 9810 and my HTC Amaze 4G. Has having an alternative device hurt my view of Blackberry? Heck no, I openly tell anyone that the phone I actually use is the Blackberry seeing as it works reliably and well. Does my relative think I'm jumping ship from Blackberry?.... apparently yes.
    03-18-12 11:51 PM
    I didn't get one, though my wife's school continues to buy them, so she'll get one eventually. Not everyone that got one waited in line though, as there were lots of pre-orders.
    Ya, wasn't much of an upgrade. I imagine pre-order must be down from previous device releases cause I didn't hear anything about it. Could be wrong but that happens with user fatigue.
    03-19-12 12:45 AM
    Ya, wasn't much of an upgrade. I imagine pre-order must be down from previous device releases cause I didn't hear anything about it. Could be wrong but that happens with user fatigue.
    http://www.imore.com/2012/03/19/att-...rd-ipad-sales/
    03-19-12 02:54 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD