I was watching the local news tonight and they were interviewing folks in the street about the new iPad. Kevin was showing off his that he picked up midnight at Walmart.

Taz
    03-16-12 05:24 PM
    Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-16-12 05:36 PM
    Cool!! Watch him Sideload QNX!!!
    03-16-12 05:38 PM
    K-Mich wearing an iMore t-shirt and buying an iPad (a "new iPad" or "iPad") is blasphemy. K-Mich should buy another 3 PlayBooks to compensate for his betrayal, howsoever brief, and give it out to Crackberry members!
    Cracklen likes this.
    03-16-12 05:51 PM
    lmao, he was talking about it at walmart last night. that is pretty cool they interviewed him
    03-16-12 05:52 PM
    Bad sign...
    03-16-12 06:29 PM
    Sooooo that is why the palm trees in the bkgrd. during (self-) portraits holding PB items, he is hiding from the cool winters of central Canada ! This weekend forecast back home is to be comparable though
    03-16-12 06:41 PM
    K-Mich wearing an iMore t-shirt and buying an iPad (a "new iPad" or "iPad") is blasphemy. K-Mich should buy another 3 PlayBooks to compensate for his betrayal, howsoever brief, and give it out to Crackberry members!
    Hay he has to earn a living too... Mobile Nation is a company, not a cult.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    03-16-12 06:53 PM
    Hay he has to earn a living too... Mobile Nation is a company, not a cult.
    Blasphemer!!!!! ROLF LMAO. CBK needs to know what makes the competition tick in order to have a complete understanding of whats going on in the world. im not angry/upset with him at all for getting a New iPad. Cool that he was in the news
    anon(375378) likes this.
    03-16-12 07:00 PM
    Would love to see the interview video if it's out there. Tried to search for it but to no avail.
    Anybody has it or may have found it?
    03-16-12 07:11 PM
    I got the link to the video but can't attach since I'm below 10 posts.
    03-16-12 09:55 PM
    You guys never check out our sister site, iMore, I take it? lol

Mobile Nations invades the Miami Apple Store lineup
    New iPad Miami Mayhem
    Must watch: what Apple Store employees do before the new iPad goes on sale!
    iMore hits NBC, ABC, and CNN as media hype soars on new iPad launch day!

Kevin was all over it, helping get coverage for iMore. He's still BlackBerry's #1 Fanboy though, don't worry.
    It's not a "bad sign"... it's being a well-rounded, informed blogger. In fact, all the editors of the Mobile Nations sites have devices from different platforms. My main device is a 9900, and I have a PlayBook, an HP Touchpad, an iPhone 4, and an iPad 2. Bla1ze has more devices than I can count, including several Android devices. If you don't know what the other side has, how can you be objective?
    03-16-12 10:10 PM
    03-16-12 10:17 PM

Mobile Nations invades the Miami Apple Store lineup
    New iPad Miami Mayhem
    Must watch: what Apple Store employees do before the new iPad goes on sale!
    iMore hits NBC, ABC, and CNN as media hype soars on new iPad launch day!

Kevin was all over it, helping get coverage for iMore. He's still BlackBerry's #1 Fanboy though, don't worry.
    It's not a "bad sign"... it's being a well-rounded, informed blogger. In fact, all the editors of the Mobile Nations sites have devices from different platforms. My main device is a 9900, and I have a PlayBook, an HP Touchpad, an iPhone 4, and an iPad 2. Bla1ze has more devices than I can count, including several Android devices. If you don't know what the other side has, how can you be objective?
    TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!and no i don't visit the other sites as i don't need to know about the other guys because they don't work up here anyway. maybe when i move ill check out the other sites too but until then its CB all the way for me.
    Cracklen likes this.
    03-16-12 10:20 PM
    No worries Michelle, just having a bit of fun with Kevin!
    03-16-12 10:22 PM
    Kevin owns like 14 PlayBooks, how many you own? lol
    03-16-12 10:27 PM
    10 after the contests. Lol
    03-16-12 10:33 PM
    10 after the contests. Lol
    HAHA! Exactly.
    03-16-12 10:37 PM
    HAHA! Exactly.

Which means I have 9 more chances of getting one? Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-16-12 11:09 PM
    Almost...get as far as Ashley's videos and podcast, I enjoy the cursing, but the apple stuff is just obscene!.

Kevin should know what the RIMPIRE does to nonbelievers... Besides, an ipad around his neck would just look ridiculous not to mention being so darn heavy!
    03-17-12 01:50 AM
    Time to jump ship. So long felow playbook users....lol
    03-17-12 03:19 AM
    It's impressive the hold apple has on some of its users. That one guy in the NBC video looked wired/possesed. Kinda funny they waited in line when they could have gone to walmart.
    03-17-12 03:31 AM
    I believe you when you say he has 14, but did he buy all of them. Like most of his BlackBerry stuff I believe he either gets it for free or at a huge discount, I could be wrong though.
    03-17-12 09:25 AM
    It's safe to assume his #1 BlackBerry fan shirt was dirty, right? : )

Also, what does one do with more then one PlayBook?
    03-17-12 09:27 AM
    "CrackBerry Kevin ‏ @crackberrykevin

How I faked being an iPad fanboy: removed Panerai watch, took off Prada loafers. Put on @imore tshirt & Nikes. Said "retina display" a lot. "

his twitter. sarcasm.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    03-17-12 11:55 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD