i have went through 2 blackberrys, the one i have now is a refurbished phone from verizon.
    Its draining its battery by itself (if it gets low, it will spin and spin until it goes red.)
    It fails to send texts and emails, and when it says its sent i have to resend them again to make sure they have properly sent.
    Problem is, i went to verizon the other day,
    and i DROPPED IT IN THEIR PARKING LOT.
    and they said that because my headphone part fell out id have to pay $50 to get a new one. WHEN THEY KNOW THEY DONT WORK HALF THE TIME.
    what should i do?
    im thinking about a LG Voyager.
    01-30-10 12:38 AM
    try the droid/hero.
    01-30-10 02:42 AM
    Do you have any 3rd party Apps?
    01-30-10 09:09 AM
    do you have any 3rd party apps?
    good point try removing your apps and then readd them with a couples days inbetween adding the next on and see how you phone run after they have been reloaded. It could be a problem with the apps.
    01-30-10 09:14 AM
    Problem is, i went to verizon the other day,
    and i DROPPED IT IN THEIR PARKING LOT.
    and they said that because my headphone part fell out id have to pay $50 to get a new one.
    Can't blame verizon for not giving you a free phone as a replacement for one that apparently has suffered physical damage due to accident or abuse.

If it were me, I'd start with a phone that was in better mechanical condition. One that has parts falling out, eats batteries, and has unreliable data comms, whether from software or hardware issues is just not worth putting up with.

If you like the curve, drop the $50, get a new one, start clean. Then pay attention to what you load and configure so that if the problems come back you have data to see what was done to cause the problems.
    01-30-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD