Hello, everyone! I created this thread to see how many other freelance writers with BBs are on crackberry. It would be wonderful to do a bit of networking (chatting on BB Messenger, maybe?) and share in the joys and tribulations of writing.
    07-04-08 03:23 PM
    yep I'm a freelance writer too...that was the whole reason I bought my pearl to begin with. So far it has really helped me with working on the go!
    07-09-08 11:55 AM
    Hi Jennlee! Nice to know there is at least one other freelancer like me. I'm just starting out in this business after having my second baby girl this year and wish to network with other writers like you
    07-15-08 10:50 PM
    I'm a freelance writer FOR Crackberry. Does that count?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by azeis; 07-15-08 at 11:24 PM.
    07-15-08 10:58 PM
    I'm a freelance writer FOR Crackberry. Does that count?

Absolutely!
    07-16-08 01:41 AM
    What about "wish-I-was" freelance writers? Do we count? I know you said with BBs, but I used one for 2+ years despite not currently having one...
    Last edited by CrazEtooN; 07-16-08 at 02:06 AM. Reason: change
    07-16-08 02:03 AM
    What about "wish-I-was" freelance writers? Do we count? I know you said with BBs, but I used one for 2+ years despite not currently having one...
    Perhaps-I'll think about it
    07-16-08 02:10 AM
    Hi there. I'm Victoria and I was just about to post a thread about this, did a search instead and up came your thread. Awesome stroke of luck, I'd say!

You could say this is the beginning of this career for me although I've known for some time that writing is my calling. The whole freelance thing comes into play as a result of personal and family circumstances. Get to know me and I'll tell all.

I am so eager to share this journey with others. PIN me at 208CD3F6. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

03-18-09 04:55 AM
    I've had a few cracks at writing. I enjoy it but I never think it's good enough and end up giving up. Currently I'm trying to write a stand up routine for my school reunion which I'm enjoying much more. Whether it's funny or not is of course another matter.
    03-18-09 06:40 AM
    I am currently employed as a professional technical writer.
    I have done freelance and contract writing.
    I've written and edited poetry, prose fiction and non-fiction.
    03-18-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD