A thought occurred to me while sitting here waiting on a client to get through traffic. My mind wondered to BB10 and all the goodies that will be inside. As we await the arrival of BB10 to pass the time what would you want and expect from the OS and hardware systems, right down to price point model # and name.

In other words as CB members let's build the perfect Blackberry!
    09-20-12 04:19 PM
    It needs to be able to cook me breakfast!
    09-20-12 04:27 PM
    Breathalyzer to use the text app after midnight.
    simu31, travaz and bp3dots like this.
    09-20-12 04:31 PM
    Everything BB07 has in terms of core apps but with deeper integration and a new UI!

Oh, and sexyness.
    09-20-12 04:40 PM
    It should come with Olivia Munn holding it.
    09-20-12 04:49 PM
    The Blackberry Blade design!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    09-20-12 05:54 PM
    The desktop software needs to be able to convert the old BlackBerry legacy, back-ups to work on BlackBerry 10.
    09-20-12 06:35 PM
    I'll ask for this one really big upgrade.

That is change the blinking red LED to a very small square LED / display that actually display "BlackBerry Splat" as a default icon (replacing the red LED) when it comes to notifications....

and to up the ante, it actually can be customizeable, like say.. "message" icon for message, "BB" icon for BBM, or avatar for messages from spesific contacts, groups, etc...

If RIM does that, it'll be super duper awesome.
    09-21-12 06:39 AM
    We've got the perfect Crackberry Group to go with it
    09-21-12 07:50 AM
    It should be a small sphere that floats around my head and uses a holographic interface.

Possibly has a means of skinning it holographically so i can set it to look like one of those faeries from Zelda.
    09-21-12 09:34 AM
    It should come with Olivia Munn holding it.
    Where do I get it and how much?
    09-21-12 10:44 AM
    It needs to be able to cook me breakfast!
    Canadian BlackBacon!
    09-21-12 11:55 AM
    It should do everything I do plus more all by itself....if not it will suck and I'll crucify Rim on twitter and blogs...oh and it must be able to print money that the feds couldn't even tell the difference of...again if not it will suck!!
    09-21-12 01:29 PM
    Well I would like these things:

Design: Take the current Torch 9860 widen it by a half a centimetre, Replace the plastichrome wrapping with that woven carbon fibre design from the current Bold 9900. Additionally use the current Bold keyboard from the 9900. Gorilla glass screen. Dimensions should be somewhat elongated compared to what they are planning roughly 3.2 inches.

Battery should be 2000mah at least which should last a day at least of full use.

OS: I have nothing to add to what they have shown in terms of direct useability however I think the next phones strong point needs to be integration. I should be able to run my music, videos, etc all from my phone. Wirelessly of course and with my PlayBook.

BBM: Keep most of it intact but allow more customization. I should be able to change the color of my speech bubble not just who I am chatting with. BBM Video needs to be put in place. Full HD video chatting as such the camera needs to be at least 720 and the back camera needs to be 1080. Find a way to do it.

Camera: Rear camera needs to be bumped up to 10mp, front to 5mp, and it needs to be able to have a setting that takes constant photos, or at least faster reaction time between photos.

NFC implementation needs to continue but while Samsung has been selling all that you can do with it its time that BlackBerry does the same. Related to that they just need to sell to the general public how these phones can make their lives easier.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    09-21-12 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD