at&t. It could say, "If we're good enough for the CrackBerry.com, we should be good enough for you!" at&t users out numbers all other carriers by at least 10-1 on CrackBerry.com

Im sold, my contract is up, but I think I'll stay with at&t......for now!
    07-14-08 06:15 PM
    at&t. It could say, "If we're good enough for the CrackBerry.com, we should be good enough for you!" at&t users out numbers all other carriers by at least 10-1 on CrackBerry.com

Im sold, my contract is up, but I think I'll stay with at&t......for now!

I am very happy with ATT on my three lines..........their service has always been first rate - and the equipment deals are tough to beat......

$49 Curves?

'nuff said.....
    07-14-08 06:17 PM
    AT&T has been good to me over the years as well.
    07-14-08 06:41 PM
    Two decades with AT&T in various incarnations
    and I would not think of moving to another carrier.
    07-14-08 06:50 PM
    i've been with at&t since they were first at&t 1998. i'm in charge of my family plan, with 5 lines. i couldn't be happier.
    07-14-08 06:51 PM
    No a service provider....that could turn some people off to it. I for one don't like att just because they are partnered with cingular and I hated them when I had their service.
    Just have the commercial saying that we at the crack know more than your service company (release date, phones, trouble shooting, plans and every other thing about your company)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 07:55 PM
    I highly doubt AT&T outnumbers everyone else 10-1 considering that Verizon (with the recent purchase of Alltell) now has the largest subscriber base in North America
    07-14-08 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD