Yeah, I just found the site a few days after getting my Pearl and well I frequent it everyday now haha... already addicted.
    06-24-08 01:22 PM
    I have had my 8130 now for just under two months. As this is my first mobile phone of any type I'm having a ball with it. I have learned so much and most of it from these forums. When looking for the latest news or troubleshooting a problem this is the place I come to. Thanks to all who have added to these great forums.

Soon after I got my BB I tried to get the wife to get one as she is still using an A870. But she doesn't like the candybar style and prefers the flip phones. Have been showing her the Kickstart pictures and she's thinking that just might fit the bill. We'll just have to wait and see how good she has been as to weather she deserves it or not. Me personally I'm liking the Javelin.

For what I would like to see in the future I'd have to agree with an earlier suggestion of running apps from the SD card.
    06-24-08 01:24 PM
    I am waiting for the Bold since it would be available on the At&t network. i currently have a Curve and i with tri band network speed ill be crusing around the internet at lighting speeds.
    06-24-08 01:32 PM
    I would LOVE the thunder. I can't wait to see how they will incorporate the full touchpad without a physical qwerty keyboard.
    06-24-08 01:33 PM
    I wouldn't put it past them, they have done alot since the first blackberry has came out.
    06-24-08 01:35 PM
    Looking forward to the Thunder and seeing what it is all about.
    06-24-08 01:35 PM
    I currently have a Curve from AT&T. I love it. It is the best smartphone out there.

I am very interested in the BOLD and also see what comes out with the Thunder.

good luck to all who entered the contest.
    06-24-08 01:36 PM
    Count me in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 01:38 PM
    Congrats!!
    I'm most interested in the specs of the Javelin....I have a pre-production model of the Bold [best phone ever owned, I've had an 8830 AND an iphone, albeit for only a week].I am interested to know about the 3.2 MP cam on the Javelin, as well as confirming the lack of 3G....Loooove the keyboard and decreased size, but in 2008, we shouldn't be going crazy over 3G-less phones...I only use Robbers Wireless b/c I stumbled across the ever so sexy Bold 9000, which I'm completely satisfied with and love to death...The only way I could choose the Javelin over the bold is if it had 3G...Otherwise, I pray Verizon and Vodafone lose exclusivity of the Thunder, opening the door for Telus...lol, nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking!?
    Last edited by mnokia; 06-24-08 at 01:47 PM. Reason: grammar
    Looking forward to the Bold
    I gotta say Kevin...you're gonna be a legend bro -

I currently own the 8703e from Sprint but I'd love to rock the Bold, Thunder or even the Javelin - I need some more multimedia capabilities! Im dyin here! Want to see our RIMologists come up with a smokin browser to blow them Iphone show offs away! and HTML email...well I know thats on its way -

Crack on...Crackberryists!
    06-24-08 01:43 PM
    Hopefully the Bold will be out and will have a decent web browser so I won't be tempted by the iPhone!
    06-24-08 01:47 PM
    Congrat Crackberry! 200,000 members is a lot of people!
    All i know is if this website didnt exsist... BB life would be very boring!
    06-24-08 01:48 PM
    Really lovin' my curve... can't wait for the Bold...3Geezy!

Anyways my list of needs are pretty simple:

HTML Email support and Video Recording. Other than that the curve has everything I need.

Peace... Choose Me!
    06-24-08 01:53 PM
    I have to say that at this point I'm really excited about all 4 of the Blackberry's that are due out the Bold, the Javelin the Kickstart and the Thunder they all show how much RIM is progressing in an arena that they have already been so successful in, while retaining their core group of "addicts" with devices like the Pearl and Curve are able to make their products more appealing to the potential Blackberry consumers with new devices like the Bold the Javelin and the new design Blackberry's the Thunder and Kickstart.

If I had to choose though I love the Bold hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the 3G network in the near future.

I'm currently using the 8320 which I have to say I love from the size and weigh to its media capabilities

With the Bold (if it comes to T-Mobile) Or the Javelin (again hopefully if it comes to T-Mobile) it would put me in a whole new world of possibilities, the screens look amazing, with the speed as well as the new keyboard style. What's not to like?

I would love to see video calls on a Blackberry (Tony Stark Iron Man style).

That's my answer in a nut shell

Congrats Crackberry.com!!!

Thanks

SOUJAH345
    06-24-08 01:56 PM
    i want in! plus im already ready to move on from my pearl
    06-24-08 01:57 PM
    congrats on 200k

I am looking forward to the Javelin but I am cdma and don't expect to be the first on the block with any new phone.

I have an 8830 and i never used the camera in my old phone but now I regret not having one. We all want what we don't have.
    06-24-08 01:58 PM
    I can't for this one to come out.

Anyone know when the new handheld software will be out?

Curve 8300
    06-24-08 01:58 PM
    I Want A bold!!!! I Need 3g!!! I Need Higher Res!!! I Need Bigger Screen!!!!
    06-24-08 01:59 PM
    Looking forward to the Bold!
    06-24-08 01:59 PM
    Ha! my first post and just so I can enter a contest... pretty sad now that I think about it. I'll blame my tendancies towards typical anti-social behavior maybe a new bold would fix that...

I've had a crackberry since before it was connected to a phone or even called Blackberry (a name I hated at first btw), so say... ~9 years? In that time I've had a 957 (2way pager), the phone models 7250, 8100, 8800, Pearl (for 2 weeks, hate suretype) and now my current is a Curve, 8310 on ATT.

I love Blackberry so much that I gave up asking my current company for one, turned in my use as much as you want MotoQ and bought a personal one with an unlimited data plan. I plan on upgrading to a newer model as soon as they are out as I want to see both Thunder and Bold side by side.

One thing I've hated over the years is PIN.Although this is an exclusive club only BB owners can participate in, I hate contacting all my contacts and telling them my new PIN every time I change phones, which just last year was 3 times.

Right now I'm running the 4.5os, no crashes and aside from the crappy service book for BBmaps, ( i use the hack to run 1.2 BBmaps) I love it.

thats it for now, time to go back into my shell
    06-24-08 02:01 PM
    i am a newbie to bb and just got a curve with sprint. i love it. if i had any complaints its that u cannot see people's away messages on AIM and i wish i could make the photo caller id full screen. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!
    06-24-08 02:01 PM
    So many choices so little time! Bold? Javelin? Touch Screen? Can I only pick one?
    06-24-08 02:04 PM
    Way to GO CRACKBERRY!

Wait till we hit 1,000,000 members!
    06-24-08 02:04 PM
    I really like my 8820 but will really like a Bold better. Thank you for all the great information. I wouldn't be as "in the know" as I am without your website pulling in all the good info from all over the net. Keep up the great work!!
    06-24-08 02:06 PM
6,501 ... 9192939495 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD