I am most excited about the Thunder, though still not sold on the device. I'm interested in the possibility of a new user interface for BlackBerry, and have a feeling that RIM will take everything Apple has learned from the iPhone to make a killer touchscreen device.
    06-24-08 12:46 PM
    Best site for anything Blackberry
    Would love to win the Bold
    06-24-08 12:47 PM
    200000 members - way to go Crackberry - Thanks again for all the useful information and updates.

Looking forward to all the new arrivals but being on a CDMA carrier (vzw) I am doubtful that I will see any of them in the near future so I would likely opt for the Curve. At least then I will stop getting strange looks for using an 8703 in 2008.

Congrats again guys and keep up the good work....

Brian
    06-24-08 12:47 PM
    Ohhhh i can't wait for the Bold on Rogers. I love my Curve but all it's missing is WiFi and I LOOOVE the new clock on the Bold!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed because the contest ends on my bday!!!
    06-24-08 12:49 PM
    WoW!!! I love this place.

I just got my pearl last week and Im loving it for sure. I googled blackberry stuff and ran across this site. I have to say I'm loving this as well. I'm not sure which phone I would choose, If I win Im sure I could make a decision. The touchscreen sounds sweet though. Thanks for all this site offers!!!
    06-24-08 12:52 PM
    Congrats on 200,000 I'm brand new to CB & BB I have an 8330 curve and love it but I think the javelin looks cool
    06-24-08 12:53 PM
    200,000 Members! WOW! I open the website first thing in the morning at work and I read when I have a few minutes. I have learned so much from crackberry.com!

I love my Blackberry Pearl...But I think I could quickly get use to using a BOLD!
    06-24-08 12:56 PM
    Great Contest!

If I Had My Pick Of Course I Would Go With The Bold!!
    06-24-08 12:57 PM
    This has got to be the coolest contest ever !!!!!!!!!!!
    06-24-08 12:59 PM
    I'm currently using the 8100 Pearl, but would love a Bold.
    Faster data download speed and a cleaner & sharper screen
    sounds real good!

Mark
    06-24-08 01:01 PM
    IM IN!

*dreams of BB Bold*
    06-24-08 01:03 PM
    Wow a buncha posts here - I guess with 200,000 members & free crack there's gonna be heaps by the end of the comp!

I have to say I'd go the Bold, my Curve is easily the best device I've had (and I've had a few) and anything that is released after it has to be pure gravy! I know its going to be a long wait in the desert before my carrier releases it, they've only just got the Curve!

Crackberry.com rocks, I've been around these things for quite awhile but I'm still learning new stuff every day from the forums!

So congrats on the big 2-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh CB, I'm sure we'll all be celebrating 300k very soon!
    06-24-08 01:04 PM
    Just left a company that gave me use of an 8830. They took it away when I left. I'm jonesing for a new device. The BOLD would work great. Thanks CrackBerry!
    06-24-08 01:05 PM
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about? The Blackberry Bold

The device you're currently rocking? The Blackberry Curve

What would you like to see in a future BB? Its just fine except everytime you buy one next month a newer one comes out that has a feature that yours is lacking making yours obselate.
    06-24-08 01:09 PM
    i love my att 8820, but would love the new features of the BOLD.
    i would like to see a bb with a front facing camera for video calls!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 01:10 PM
    I will continue to keep my gold Curve because the new OS 4.5 should be coming soon.

Also, I want to win this contest!!!
    06-24-08 01:11 PM
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about? Blackberry Bold

The device you're currently rocking? Blackberry Curve

What would you like to see in a future BB? Larger Memory Cards to hold all my songs from iTunes. (I am so stoked about the Blackberry Media Sync!)
    06-24-08 01:15 PM
    I'm in for the contest!! I'm using the 8300 Curve, but would LOVE to have the new Bold or the Javelin. Heck, I'd take any of them. I can give my wife the 8300 and take the new one for myself!!
    06-24-08 01:17 PM
    I just got my first BB, the 8300 curve, but would love a chance at the bold when it is released for verizon!!
    06-24-08 01:17 PM
    Current BB, Curve 8330. Me wanty Bold!!

Congrats on 200k
    06-24-08 01:18 PM
    Cool! I would so wait for the Bold to come out...if I'm lucky enough to win. *fingers crossed*

If I should get a gift certificate, I'd probably go with the Jawbone Noise Shield Bluetooth Headset. I think they're so pretty!
    man this sound like a great contest Idea!!

I really would like to have a Curve. I'm rockin the blackberry Pearl right now and it is the best phone I've ever had but I wish I had gotten the Curve. A full qwerty keyboard would have been awesome, the suretype deal with the pearl just doesn't do it for me all the time. don't get me wrong, it works pretty well, just sometimes it will completely throw off the meaning of what I'm trying to say.
    so anyway pick me!!
    Hey everyone!

I love my BlackBerry Curve. Let me count the ways:

1) My Curve and I can stay up all night just talking and sharing secrets.
    2) My Curve knows when I feel down and can always find the right song in its library to cheer me up.
    3) My Curve knows when to shut up and vibrate quietly to get my attention when I'm in a meeting.
    4) My Curve and I like to get dressed up in fancy themes and hit the town.
    5) My Curve never forgets who I call or text or who I take pictures with after a few too many drinks in the bar.

All in all, my Curve and I are best friends and I couldn't ask for any changes (unless the Thunder is way too cool for school - then I might have to get a new best friend...)!

P.S. My Curve wanted me to tell you that it couldn't survive without CrackBerry.com (Thanks you guys!)
    I honestly go to crackberry everytime i get on a computer... i love my curve on tmo.... any blackberry is a good blackberry!!!!
    06-24-08 01:19 PM
    Crackberry is great.
    06-24-08 01:21 PM
6,501 ... 9091929394 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD