Viva BlackBerry foreva! I am formerly a WinMo user, and I'm telling you, that device (Moto "q") was the absolute worst phone I have ever owned. Crashed harder than Vista!
    Once you go Black, you never go back!
    06-24-08 12:21 PM
    I'm such a fiend
    06-24-08 12:22 PM
    Using the Curve but I've got my eyes on the Bold.
    Enjoying the internet connections but there is always the need for more speed, and the size. The Curve's screen is big enough for my tired eyes; yet, it slips into my pocket with great ease.

"My Little Lap Top"
    06-24-08 12:22 PM
    I have been planning on purchasing a blackberry for quite sometime now. This site is unreal in all the information it has given me to allow me to make the best decision when it comes to which model and which service provider to choose. Thanks so much crackberry.com team and keep up the excellent work
    06-24-08 12:28 PM
    Sign me up.
    06-24-08 12:29 PM
    How the blackberry gets me through work and procrastinating
    06-24-08 12:30 PM
    entered to win :-)
    06-24-08 12:31 PM
    Sign me up for another curve for my dad,
    What a great time for me to sign up and see this contest, Bold all the way baby!
    I wanna' WIN!! If I don't, then I have the Blackberry Bold in my crosshairs as soon as it hits Verizon!!! VERY nice website, and I look forward to placing an order with you very soon. Thank you and take care!!
    06-24-08 12:32 PM
    I'm so looking forward to the bold and the thunder. I currently have the 8100 and I love this one. I excited to see how the touch screen will work, I can't wait for it to knock the iphone out the water. In the future I would love Blackberry to come out with some kind of a real internet. I love how it has the gps though I think it's awsome.

BLACKBERRY ROCKS!!!
    06-24-08 12:32 PM
    Mmmmm, new blackberry.

I love my 8830, but a new device would be nice!
    06-24-08 12:33 PM
    Man oh man do I love crackberry! This is awesome, right now I am rocking the curve and I can tell you this is gotta be the best phone I have ever owned. The only thing I could ask more of it would be to play any video or audio source. Other than that I love it.

Out of the new phones, though the touchscreen does tempt me I think I would like the bold more, as I didnt care for the iphone. but who knows maybe rim can surprise me and make a touchscreen I would like.

I dont think rim could add anything to the blackberrys that already isnt available via 3rd party. I think they do a great job in leaving their phones open to 3rd party apps and thats what makes these phones the absolute best!

Man oh man am I ready to read my name on the front page!!! Even If I don't with if kevin could name drop for me that would be awesome!!!! lol. Nice job on everything thats done here!
    06-24-08 12:35 PM
    I do not remember life before my BB. I think I lived in a dark cave and made fire with rocks and twigs. I'm torn between the Curve and the Bold. I drool on them both on a daily basis. Guhuhuhuhhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhh.
    06-24-08 12:38 PM
    crackberry rocks! the Javelin or the thunder would be awesome over my small pearl, although it still kicks anything not RIM!
    06-24-08 12:38 PM
    I'm pretty excited about the upcoming touchscreen. I think that it will blend the best of what BB has to offer (stability and ease of use) with what the iPhone has brought to the table (sexiness, touch screen ability, cool factor). My 2 cents, M
    06-24-08 12:39 PM
    I'm a Verizon user so I'm happy enough with the curve for now, however I'm looking forward to 4.5 with HTML email and the docs to go. Past that I can't imagine wanting too much more out of what I already have!!
    06-24-08 12:40 PM
    Fingers crossed
    06-24-08 12:40 PM
    It looks like Crackberry will have 1000000 members by the end of the year. Man I hope so, this site is awesome. Gotta get that BOLD!!!
    06-24-08 12:41 PM
    Love the new contest!

I would love to have the new Blackberry Bold! This one really looks sleek, don't get me wrong love my Curve, but gotta have the latest and greatest!
    06-24-08 12:41 PM
    WHAAAAAAT!!!!
    You dont have to say FREE Blackberry of your choice more than once!!
    But really, you guys have done a great job on the site. I absolutely enjoy it!!! See you at A MILLION!!!!!
    06-24-08 12:42 PM
    Well Its always nice to see something you like be successful
    The bold looks sick
    I have a sprint curve but I'm waiting for a new bb to come out on t-mobile and I'm kissing sprint good bye
    06-24-08 12:44 PM
    Thanks for the opportunity Crackberry! I have been a WM user since the dawn of time, but am really tired of the lack of support from M$. My TyTN has been great, but has been dropped once too much and is barely hanging on. I'm ready to make my move to BB!

I was out of work for 7 mos. last year due to some surgeries and have been trying to play catch-up ever since. This would be a great opportunity for me to jump ship from TMo and not having to pay for a device would be really helpful financially. I am really exited about the Bold and it's great specs as I am a multi-tasker and feel it will be plenty powerful for my needs.

Again, thank-you for this opportunity and your site truly Rocks!
    06-24-08 12:44 PM
6,501 ... 8990919293 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD