I am stoked for the Bold....3G on a blackberry will be the bomb dot com....I currently have the Curve, before that the 8800, prior to that the 8700...I am loyal to Blackberry brand...I have converted all my family and my boyfriend-the guy who says, "I just need a phone to call in and out on" we are getting his Curve this week....
    06-23-08 02:57 PM
    i've been playing with plazmic..........im having fun trying to make a theme.......
    SOMETIMES
    06-23-08 02:58 PM
    It will def be cool to get a hold of that Thunder Hooray for Crackberry!
    They all look nice. I am really interested to see what they do with the Thunder, but I don't like touchscreen keyboards myself (maybe if it had a slide out keyboard along with the touchscreen). I'd have to say the Bold would be my BB of choice as an upgrade to my Curve out of those coming out in the near future.
    I'll take the bold please!!!
    06-23-08 02:59 PM
    Count me in for the contest! Great site...
    Would love to see a Bold in my hands.
    I am so in!!!

Currently rockin a curve 8320, I love my tmobile so if tmo is getting javelin thats what I want..however the bold would be great..I am looking forward to GPS and WIFI TOGETHER...also the javelin has the 3.2 megapixel cam. and the 1GB mem..doesn't hurt...I just can't wait.
    I just love my 8310 Curve. It seems like everyday (especially due to CB), I'm finding something new to do with it! As for future fones, I've viewed the pics n checked the specs, they all seem very cool. I like 2 w8 n play with them in the store tho, so how everything "flows" n go from there....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Crackberry........You Complete Me!
    I would probably wait for the Javelin, the Bold looks great but I prefer the keypad on the Javelin. I was quite surprised when phots of the Kickstart first surfaced. I would never go back to a flip.
    Congratulations on 200K + members!

I wonder if there will be a cdma/gsm Blackberry Curve or Bold soon.
    congrats to crackberry.com, and also to Kevin for all his hard work!! (getting hard to breathe with all this brown stuff on my nose) This site has taught me alot and I hope to give back to it!
    Bold for my BABY!
    06-23-08 03:00 PM
    The Javelin...The Curve...The BlackBerry Bold...
    Fun with a 'Berry just doesn't get old.

If they open a 'Berry museum
    I'd stand in line for the chance just to see 'em.

I message my buddies to see how they're doin'
    And weep for Treo fans whose lives are in ruin.

I surf CB's website for ringtones and such
    (You think having 300 is really that much?)

I use my Curve to buy running shoes
    And I hear they use 'Berries for phone calls, too!

My wife got ticked when I dropped her a line
    (She was sleeping in bed next to me at the time.)

eggman
    Honestly I am always excited to try out all new the RIM devices whenever they are released but like almost everyone else the Bold and Javelin are my top choices. Since Im still rockin an 8800 and I just found the wifey an 8320 for super cheap I feel in desperate need of an upgrade. As far as features go the html emails, a camera since i dont have one, and the higher res screen have my really excited. In the future I would love to see a os that gives the BB's smooth transitions between menus and when going in and out of programs. Something as if the screens slide on and off the screen. I think that would look a lot more slick and clean.
    the Javelin!

Super excited about 3G as I am loving WI-FI right now on the curve....

If its a new gadget I love to play with it

One of my friends just joked that it should take my pulse as I now do everything with mine

But I really think the new oen should replace my digital camera that can now take pictures 10 megapixels

Oh and it should come with once you buy if lifetime blackberry service....Email and Internet!

It should definately do everything my curve does now at the minimum
    I currently have a pearl and would totally love to have a javelin or bold or a cdma curve so that i can type properly. NO more suretype for me if I WIN WIN WIN.

crackberry.com ftw.
    06-23-08 03:01 PM
    Count me in
    Currently rocking an 8330(Curve), but can't wait for a Bold! Hopefully my carrier will provide it! ^.^ Thanks for the contest!

BB<3
    Congrats on hitting the 200,000 member milestone in such a short time! I was aware of the site before, but when you got that Bold off of eBay, I found the reviews in Google and signed up immediately to keep myself updated! I honestly listened to my first Podcast ever two weeks ago and it was the Crackberry Episode 13! I look forward to every week now being able to download the latest episode and break up the monotony out here in Baghdad during my rotation. Thank you Kevin for creating such a great site for the CB addicts. Is it possible to be addicted to something you don't even have? LOL I've currently got a Treo 650 on Sprint and Nokia N95 on AT&T. If I had to pick a phone to have right now, it would be the 8330 Curve, but since I'm not using either of my phones right now (and won't be till this fall) I'm going to have to go with the Bold!

Coming from the N95, I would like to see RIM put a 3.2MP camera in the next generation of Blackberrys at a minimum.
    Javelin. Love it. I hope it is as fast as the Bold is in that video...
    06-23-08 03:02 PM
    I must say that I am looking forward to the Bold the most. Cant wait to try out the new OS
    Awesome news. I haven't been a member of this site for long, but it's a great site. I try to visit at least once a day.

Happy 200,000 members!
    Last edited by fetuscakemix; 06-23-08 at 03:08 PM.
    Ahhhh! the javelin looks so sexy! lovin' the 'booger green'
6,501 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD