Thanks for info, keep it coming!!
    06-24-08 08:21 AM
    Well, I'm not an expert with this thing yet, but I am rapidly approaching Crackberry addict status! I love my 8310 Curve, but it would be real nice to have the WIFI capabilities of the 8320. Plus, I really want to be able to take video too. Maybe with the next OS release....?

I just love the newfound capability of downloading videos to my cb. I've gotta go catch up on bsg episodes.
    06-24-08 08:21 AM
    I have an 8320 but I am really looking forward to the Bold! The new design looks sexy as ever! The leather is a nice touch to the phone and it looks a lot more sleeker than the previous models.

I'm excited to see the new OS+software and how it runs. Hopefully the Wi-Fi is true speed this time around as well.

There isn't much more I could ask for in a BB as it comes pretty well packed with whatever you need and its easy to get what you need for it. The only thing that could get better is the camera quality. Bump it up to maybe 3.2 or so and it's a device that everyone will want even more.

I hope Rogers sets up better blackberry plans now that the new models are coming up. I know they just changed the plans but we need unlimited!

and congrats CRACKBERRY on the 200,000+ members! Awesome site and it can only get bigger and better! Thanks for everything
    Last edited by intellekt; 06-24-08 at 08:24 AM.
    06-24-08 08:22 AM
    I would really like a Thunder, but really upset about it not being with AT&T. I guess I would be in for a bold.
    I'm new to BlackBerry's but so far I'm really enjoying my Curve 8330. Just wish Verizon hadn't crippled the GPS on it. So I've kind of got my eye on that key chain GPS puck over in the CrackBerry store!
    How EXCITING!! Count me in!
    06-24-08 08:23 AM
    Count me in... I'll wait till the cows come home for the first touchscreen blackberry!
    06-24-08 08:24 AM
    I guess I could deal with a Bold if I had to.
    The Blackberry device I'm looking forward to is the BB Bold. As to features I'm looking forward to on this device it's hard to specify. I'm looking forward to that 4.6OS that runs on it (for the browser, media, and overall performance aspect). I'm also looking forward to that 624MHZ processor and 1GB of internal memory. Finally, I'm looking forward to the expandable memory of 16+GB. Those are just a few things I'm looking forward to from the Bold, not including how beautiful the device looks. No matter what its a update from my BB 8100, so Ill be happy...lol.

The features I would like to see on future BB devices are more internal memory (more than 1GB), more enhanced browser (like desktop look and feel), and a native PDF reader. There are many more features I would like to see but it seems RIM is making a step in the right direction with every update. So it seems they ideas will soon be reached and surpassed.
    Woohoo! I love Crackberry.com!!!
    The new Bold looks cool.....gimme gimme!
    Woooo.. Hopefully this will win me a Thunder.

I'm a BES administrator and have used the 7290, 8703, 8830 and currently using the pearl 8130.

I am most excited about the Thunder. I don't care if a device has a real keyboard. I love the size of the pearl and can't justify upgrading to anything less than a BOLD or Thunder because the curve is too big to deliver not much more than the pearl.

Thunder is going to be interesting. Hope it can hold its own and doesn't turn out to be a failure.
    06-24-08 08:25 AM
    i love new addictions!!
    06-24-08 08:26 AM
    Its time to Bold where no one has bolded before!

I'm in there!
    06-24-08 08:27 AM
    Congratulations to Crackberry.com and to all of us for building a kickass community! Keep the info flowing!
    06-24-08 08:28 AM
    Looking forward to playing with the touch screen blackberry. Not a fan of touch screens in general, but I am interested in RIMs take on the concept.
    06-24-08 08:28 AM
    cool..a bold for me please...and THANKS!
    06-24-08 08:29 AM
    Hello from Brazil!!!
    What a great site!!!
    What excites me is my Curve�s brother, the Javelin...I can�t wait to have one of those!!
    I�m in love with everything that my Blackberry have, so there�s nothing to complain...but maybe a better browser would better
    I can't wait for the new BB it should hit T-Mobile around Sept.!!!!
    I'm new but I'm in! I'm so addicted but in a good way!!!
    06-24-08 08:30 AM
    Looking at all the posts on this thread makes me feel like my odds are 200,000 to 1 for the new blackberry.

Excited for the Bold. Can't wait to see that screen and jazzed up browser.
    06-24-08 08:30 AM
    I am excited to get the kickstart (hoepfully its released with 3G, and on GSM)
    one of the features I hope to see is the ability to PIN BB users in your immediate vicinity (maybe by detecting closeby BBs with bluetooth)
    06-24-08 08:31 AM
    Count me in.
    06-24-08 08:32 AM
    My hands have two favorite toys; one of them is my Curve, while the other remains tucked away and hidden until needed. They've been playing nicely, however it may be time to leave the sandbox and move on to the monkey bars. Nothing can replace the memories of my first mobile love, but the name says it all: BOLD.

i've been peeing in my pants to get my paws on the new Blackberry Bold. A great display, i believe, should be a standard in camera/video-ready smartphones. Combine that with a new look, beefed up processor and connectivity, and we've got a party in our hands.

Since we're able to install different applications, and themes to really make it our own, I couldn't ask for much more in a phone. Well... maybe if it were free, then i really couldnt ask for more.

I doubt you guys would even get to read this, but heck here goes nothing!
    06-24-08 08:33 AM
    I really, really wanted a Javelin, I really like the layout and size of my Curve, but I think I will end up with a Bold, because there is no way I am staying on the EDGE network, Bring on my 3G!!!!!! Browsing and downloading
    06-24-08 08:34 AM
6,501 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD