I am very happy with my Curve 8310 and can't imagine life without it....but, I do believe it would be my pleasure to live with the new BOLD!!!
    06-23-08 08:57 PM
    I am most excited for the Bold. However I am sure it will be awhile until there is one for CDMA carriers. I currently have a 8700e and am waiting patiently for the new 4.5 OS.
    The Bold looks very nice... Although I wouldn't mind mobile browsing on a big screen (and going back to Verizon, where I actually got service!)
    Oh man, this is an amazing contest and even though I don't have a snowballs chance in winnings i'm gonna enter anyway

I currently rock the Curve 8300 (titanium) and I LOVE it. Got it refurb from AT&T 2 weeks or so before Christmas and was immediatly addicted. Discovered Crackberry.com through the "I Have A Blackberry, I'm Out of Your League" group on Facebook and the rest is history.

I love the site for the Blog entries, many of which I have been very helpful in the scant 6 months or so i've been a crack(berry)head...and i'm still learning! I also love using the site to find out about awesome 3rd party apps n such (Viigo and Twitterberry own my soul!) and for the help that can be attained through the forums (cliche as it sounds; the forums are, among my forum/messageboard travels, one of the BEST i'm a member of and easily the most helpful.)

If I were to (miraculously) win this contest I gotta figure i'd want The Bold. Ever since I first read about it here my obsession with it has grown with each passing leak...each passing rumor...and is now to Gollum levels. I really do wants it. I really do NEEDS it.

But, then again, who knows...with SO MANY potential choices at my fingertips should I (miraculously) win this contest I don't know what i'd end up doing.

Hopefully i'll get the chance to find out.
    Love the website congratulations on the 200,000
    06-23-08 08:58 PM
    I'm so looking forward to the Thunder to hit verizon!!
    06-23-08 08:58 PM
    Soooo....prizes and rewards and free things oh my!!

I want in!!!
    06-23-08 09:00 PM
    what beats getting a blackberry bold this summer? getting a free blackberry bold curteously of crackberrry... one can dream!! oh one can dream.

So right now i'm rocking the red blackberry curve but i'm really looking forward to the blackberry bold when it comes out. I think i'm most excited about the wifi and the blazing the speed that the new phone will bring. That and major improvement to the browser/internet. I'm not a huge fan of surfing right now on it so i'd like to see what upgrades there are with 4.6 and a bigger screen!...

what new feature would i like to see? ummm honestly i'm not sure what else can be improved...maybe a much better media player... but it's sufficient right now

go BBBold
    Last edited by pmich; 06-23-08 at 09:06 PM. Reason: following the actually purpose of the thread ....
    06-23-08 09:00 PM
    I am new to the BB world, so I don't have a lot to compare, but I do LOVE my curve!!

Crackberry Rocks!!
    06-23-08 09:02 PM
    I am in!

I am most excited about the Bold.
    I am currently using the 8310.
    3G - Wifi - GPS all in one with the Bold.
    In the future, I would like to see a larger screen on the BB, preferably 3.5!
    Here's my entry for a new Blackberry. I'm not a smartphone user of any kind right now, but I've been researching them for a while now. I almost bought a Samsung i760 or an XV6800 back in January or February, but I held off and I'm sure glad I did.

I'm on the fence between a Bold and an iPhone. My co-workers and I use Macs for our production work, although I'm not 100% sold on them as the only platform for media work. I've been a PC video/audio editor for years and just made the switch to Mac in March I think. I love the hardware and the OS, but I'm still trying to get used to the media production software itself. At least I can run Windows on my Mac!!!

Thanks for the Crackberry site - I've learned a lot and I can't wait to see if I win!
    I'm excited about the Javelin--wow!, the Bold and the Kickstart (a flipin' Flip-Berry???!!!)
    All of these are awesome---which will Verizon actually let us have and when.....hmmmmm?

I'm currently rockin a Curve 8330 and a Pearl 8130 (depends on the day)

I guess if I actually win I'll have to decide.

Way to go Crackberry! Without you guys the BlackBerry is just a really great phone----with you guys my Berry is a "way-of-life"!

Rock-on!
    Hope I get a BOLD!!!
    06-23-08 09:03 PM
    Im a new member . Just thought i would Introduce myself. I actually am new this BlackBerry Community. Figured id try to get myself involved in it a little.. My names is Joe D.. Aka SmackBerry Crew LoL. or Methberry cause these things are more addictiing then Crack dude
    06-23-08 09:04 PM
    Proud to be one of the 200k. My 8330 perfectly satisfies me now, so I'll wait for the Bold or Thunder, I think. As to excitement, I just bought into this BB family with my Curve and am plenty excited about it. However, the HTML email support hopefully coming with the BIS upgrade brings me a little smile too.

Thanks, Crackberry
    any new bb will do
    i think it's awesome! i love my bberry curve!! can't leave home without it, it's my life.
    06-23-08 09:05 PM
    I'm looking around for my first smartphone, and the upcoming Blackberry Bold has peaked my interest. The Bold looks like a very powerful and versatile device, and just the thing to help keep me more organized and connected.
    Well, even if there are 1300 entries already, that's still better odds than the PowerBall. Please consider me entered.

Josh
    I just got my first BB. 8330. I am officially addicted. Can't wait to see the Bold. :P
    06-23-08 09:06 PM
    I'm in. Sounds awesome! If I won I would go for the Javelin since I doubt the Bold will be coming to TMO any time soon.I adore my Curve and the Javelin just seems like the next step up from it. ;-)
    06-23-08 09:06 PM
    Right now I have a stupid AT&T Tilt. The only reason I haven't gotten a blackberry is because I am addicted to 3G and couldn't bear to go back to Edge, now that the Bold is coming out...I will be the first to get it (or hopefully win it!)
    06-23-08 09:07 PM
    1/200,000 chance! I'll take those odds.

You know what excites me the most...a chance at a new phone that doesn't have a scuff from dropping it, thinking the air next to my pocket was the holster...
    06-23-08 09:08 PM
    wow, a free blackberry from crackberry would be so nice. A nice Bold or Javelin, man oh man, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    06-23-08 09:09 PM
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about - the Bold, the KickStart, the Touchscreen Thunder, the Javelin, the device you're currently rocking or ?!! What features are you most excited for? What would you like to see in a future BB?
    We're BlackBerry Addicts...so talk BlackBerry!

I am so waiting for the Javelin since it seems to be the upgrade the 8300. I wanted an integrated GPS in my phone and just missed out on one when I had to decide between the 8300 or the 8800. I chose a camera instead.

I would love to see an external microSD card slot instead of under the battery. That is too inconvenient.

Love the website. I have been reading here for almost a year now.
    06-23-08 09:09 PM
6,501 ... 5051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD