07-11-08 12:28 AM
6,501 ... 4445464748 ...
tools
    I have a Pearl 8130 from Verizon. But I can not wait for the Touchscreen. Bring it on.
    06-23-08 07:47 PM
    Okay. I'm very happy with my Curve. Sadly, my wife is starting to understand what it really is. I caught her with it the other day - she definitely needs her own!!
    06-23-08 07:48 PM
    Got my 8120 a few months ago and I absolutely love it. After seeing that the Bold is coming out, I would really like one. So lets hope I win!
    Mostly looking forward to the Bold or the Javelin and I'm more in a 'curious' state about the Thunder since it'll be RIM's first touchscreen device (I can see quite a lot going wrong with their first Touchscreen device) so I'm not so excited about this one until some actual pics/video of the GUI are shown. So, for the time being I'll say I'm more interested in the Bold or Javelin at this point for the faster processor, higher resolution screen and hopefully a good HTML web browser.
    Last edited by WickedRabbit; 07-06-08 at 03:03 AM.
    I'm definitely excited for the VZW touch screen. It's about time VZW gets something unique first! I'm just going to have to figure out how to unload my new Curve so I can upgrade!

Congrats on 200K!
    The Bold for me!
    06-23-08 07:49 PM
    Which type of BB user are you..?
    I know I try to use two thumbs as much as possible but having big fingers hurts my performance..
    CB.com should have a BB typing contest someday, somehow..

Congrats on the 200K+ CB.com!!!
    06-23-08 07:49 PM
    Pick me, pick me!!!
    I want to see a BB that can also be used as the remote for my TV & TiVo - and if it could fetch me a beer, that would be nice too.
    06-23-08 07:50 PM
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about:
    The Thunder because it uses Verizon's wonderful network with the appeal of a touchscreen phone. I'm currently rocking a Curve 8330 that I wish I had the 4.5 OS for. There's nothing to be added to the BlackBerry platform since they will be coming with Documents to Go and HTML mail support. 2 years and counting and no phone in the world, today, compares to RIM's marvel. I would go into detox without my BlackBerry and I admit i'm an addict.
    My left hand is feeling empty cause my curve is always in my right hand, so i need a Bold to balance me out so i don't walk with a limp! Blackberry "it's the only way to phone"
    i hope i have a small change at winning D

i <3 CRACKBERRY.COM!!
    I am most interested in the bold... the touchscreen thunder would be sweet... but i am all about the bold i think.... the only thing i would like to see different about the BB is the trackball.. it is too touchy... mine has started spazzing hardcore and will randomly do stuff without me touching it... but i love my curve anyways (even though i cannot send an email on it without it sending it half way through due to the trackball being wonky)

and most excited about : HTML EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t
    06-23-08 07:51 PM
    I can upgrade at the end of July. I hope the Thunder is out by then. I want to get a BB BAD.
    06-23-08 07:51 PM
    Count me in

I know about the Bold being released, but after returning to the T-Mo store about 5 times and staring wistfully at the Curve, I went ahead and got that because I just couldn't wait. BB beats my old Sidekick LX any day.
    06-23-08 07:52 PM
    With my brand new Curve! I've been an owner since June 14th and I'm still trying to work my way around the keys. I know I'll be considered a slacker but my 13 month old is in love w/the Curve 8320 as well so I'm constantly popping it behind the pillow as she stares me down and clenches her little fingers open and closed. Too bad I can't post sound to this thread, she makes the Mmmmmm sound when I pull it out. And I'm always thinking, Yeah Mmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Mommy should have done this sooner!

It Tmo had the Bold right now, as much as I'm loving my Curve, I'd be in Crack Heaven over that puppy. My daughter and I are very much alike in the Bright and Shiny department. I couldn't wait so I jumped in the water w/the Curve.

Although I'm still learning, I really like the push feature of the email, I can keep up w/what is pulling in @ home and not feel like I'm missing anything. I may leave my laptop behind!
    06-23-08 07:54 PM
    Congratulations on hitting the 200,000 mark! I hope I can win a new Berry.
    Wow over 1149 posts just today lol. Count me in for this also and I can"t wait for the Javelin.
    CrackBerry as a noun

someone addicted to a Blackberry 8330.
    someone who acts like they are addicted to a Blackberry 8330; SMART

She/He is such a crackberry.
    06-23-08 07:55 PM
    I'm in!

Lost my 7130 a few weeks ago....replaced it with a 8310...very happy. A Bold would probably make me happier.
    So I basically took over my mom's Curve. I LOVE it! I love it so much that I was thinking of upgrading my phone to a Blackberry Curve as well. But when I found out that the Bold was coming out, I decided I'd wait for it! And I've been waiting for a couple months and now I'm almost dead from waiting!

I'd have to say that I'm most excited for the Bold. I've been checking CB everyday to see if there were any definite release dates for it. And I've checked the Rogers website for any hint to a release date as well!
    At first, I didn't know what to think of the Bold, but I kept looking at it and realized how HOT of a smartphone it is! See, beauty and brain can exist as one! I love the sleek sexy look it has, as well as the large screen. Even the keyboard is sexy! I'm also looking forward to the external microSD port. SO much easier to access! And the camera as well! Also... 3G!!! How could I forget that! Hitting up Facebook on the Bold will be so much easier with 3G!

What would I like to see in a future Blackberry? Hmmm.. Well you know how some other major cell phone companies have hooked up with fashion designers to create a "Designer" phone? (aka Dolce & Gabbana RAZR. Prada LG phone.. etc) Maybe a "Designer" Blackberry!? Marc Jacobs maybe? Both RIM Blackberry and Marc Jacobs are cutting edge and at the top in each of their industries, so wouldn't it make sense for RIM and Marc to collaborate? I hope so! Also, maybe a higher megapixel camera.

Well, I hope I win!! It would be completely awesome and crazy if I did! And if I don't win, I guess I'll just have to go and buy the phone. Either way, I'm getting myself a B (Blackberry Bold)!
    i would loooove to win a new blackberry lol as would everyone else who has commented on this post.. i am a crackberry addict
    I have an addiction to my Blackberry, it's sad... I am very interested in the Thunder with its touchscreen CDMA/GSM love... just imagine HTML email on its massive screen... Currently I have an 8330... I don't know how I got through life without it...
    06-23-08 07:56 PM
    Count me in for my first post! I'm just excited to learn the rest of what this thing will do!
    06-23-08 07:57 PM
    I'm in!

Me and my Bold were made for each other...
    I'm in!

Wooo, I'm so excited. I've been having my curve for a little over a month and I can't put it down. I didn't know what all the fuss was about at first, but now I am soooo out of control with this thing. I love it!!!!!
6,501 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD