I would love to get my hot little hands on a Bold, but who knows when it will become available on TMO, so the Javelin would be a nice upgrade to my Curve.

Thanks!
    06-23-08 06:45 PM
    I'm down like charlie brown for this contest! My curve is great don't get me wrong but I need more SPEEED! Either javelin or unlocked bold for me please : D
    I am looking forward to the Bold but also the syncing with iTunes.

Congrats on 200k+!

I can't wait for the Bold. I'm hoping that RIM decides to up the memory so that we can load a billion different apps without having to do a battery pull.

I'd also like to see a super easy theme wizard so that ******* like me can accomplish making our own themes.

I love my pearl and enjoy being a crackhead...just wish I had more money to afford purchasing the latest and greatest. Dang new every-2.

Cheers!
    yay!!!! go us!

Love my curve.. just hate the fact my GPS chip is crippled (guess you know who my provider is :-p)
    Great idea and great way to mark the occassion. i've grown to really like my bb - and now with docs2go on 4.5, i'm not sure i'll remember my treo all that fondly anymore!
    06-23-08 06:47 PM
    I love the giveaways. I would take another curve.
    Count me in

I'm excited about the bold definitely!
    Would like to learn more about the javeline tho.
    I think the Thunder is a photoshop so i'm not holding my breath...=\

I'd wait for the bold, that new OS is EXACTLY what I'm excited for

Great idea on giving to the community at CB thank you CB!!!
    I am digging the bold. Ill take one please!

Congratulations on 200k users very impressive.

Jsargevt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 06:48 PM
    As if I don't love my Curve ENOUGH, finding Crackberry was the greatest gift of all. I don't have to try and convert my friends to Blackberry, the phone does that for me. Thanks and Congrats!
    06-23-08 06:49 PM
    Count me in!

I'm not very active in the discussions, but I do try to read alot. I'm rockin the 8330 Curve now, my first ever blackberry, or smartphone for that matter. I'm really wishing I would have waited for the Bold though! Also looking forwark to Slingplayer from Slingbox releasing soon! w00t!
    06-23-08 06:49 PM
    I am most excited for the Bold (assuming it will be released by tmobile with 3G), I am currently using my trusty 8100 purchased during it's initial release over a year and a half ago.

I can't wait to see what the folks at RIM have on the horizon..
    06-23-08 06:50 PM
    With OS 4.5 giving us native document editing, along with YouTube and play list support this will bolt the BlackBerry higher into both the consumer and business market.

And with HTML email right around the corner BlackBerry popularity will sky rocket!!

With the improved WAP (which looks great) and the weekly pod cast I say we will have half a million users by the end of year!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 06:50 PM
    200,000 members!!! Thats awesome. Cant wait for the 300K members contest!
    06-23-08 06:51 PM
    I haven't been able to stop visiting since I joined up....Thanks for all the tips!
    where is my new blackberry? Please
    I am currently using a red 8310 curve and.I would kill for the bold cmon kevin let me win the contest I am excited for the 3g
    06-23-08 06:52 PM
    Great contest!
    I would like to try one of these contest again I really want to javelin cause of the keyboard and how sexy it looks. It really puts the bold to shame. I'm a 8300 user and I would definatelt upgrade to javelin.
    Just purchased my BB a week ago. I used the info on this board to inform myself before making my purchase and am now using it to capture the full capabilities of my BB. I currently have the 8330 through Verizon. This is my first smartphone/full keyboard. I am already adjusted and extremely satisfied with my purchase. I look forward to seeing the Bold when it comes out.
    06-23-08 06:53 PM
    Well, looks like I sure picked the right time to become a Crackberry Addict! There is always something exciting going on in the RIM world.

I bought my 8830 from a friend back in March and was instantly hooked! Then, I realized that I really missed having a camera and more importantly, the ability to receive MMS messages.

So, patience paid off and I got a 8330 when VZW released it. I have found phone nirvana.

However, depending on the specs of the new Thunder, I may move over that way. It all depends on the keyboard and how responsive it is. I hope it has some feedback like the Voyager when you press the "keys".

Anyhow, I love this community and I always find what I need on this site....whether its technical help or accessories, Crackberry.com and its members come to the rescue!

Thanks folks!
    Count me in please!
    patiently awaiting the bold...
    First of all I would like to give credit where it is due to the makers of Crackberry! You all are honestly amazing and I truly know why you chose to call it Crackberry... once you get addicted, it's like CRACK!!! haha I am so addicted to this website and my new Blackberry Pearl 8130. My phone carrier is Verizon and this is a huge upgrade from my old beat up LG VX8300. I am so pumped for the release of the Bold! I am also so mad that Verizon won't be carrying it. If there is any way that I could get Verizon service on that Bold, I would go to CRAZY lengths!!!

Anyways I am really amped for this contest. I think it's a great thing that the people of Crackberry put this on for us... how generous!

Keep up the good work team!!
    06-23-08 06:54 PM
    I'm Definitely In, I have a Pearl 8130 but I love the Curve 8330 and would really love to win one.
    06-23-08 06:54 PM
6,501 ... 3940414243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD