I got a Blackberry Curve in February to help organize my cramped schedule. I've convinced a few friends to go BB, my sister has joined me and my brother-in-law in the BB goodness, and I'm working on my wife. I can't imagine how I kept track of appointments, mail, or lists without it!
    07-01-08 03:11 AM
    I've had the 8800 - just upgraded to the Curve...I guess I'll wait til next summer when I return to US from Europe to get the Bold.

Whatever it is - just as long as its a BB!!
    07-01-08 03:28 AM
    Hi all
    I love my vzn 8330 curve. I sport that as my personal bb. And have the att curve from my job. Looking foward to seeing what bb has to come in the curve size devices. I guess that will be the javilen.

I realy look foward to devices that will let you talk and receive data at the same time. That would be very helpful

Thanks for all your great advice here at crackberry

Geo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 05:27 AM
    Both my husband and I have the Blackberry Pearl 8120 and we are hooked. We will never use any other brand of phone.
    I have even gotten friends to switch over to Blackberry.
    I am beyond excited about the kickstart while my husband is panting over the touchscreen.
    In September we will be adding a new blackberry to the family when we get one for my son who is about to start a new school and needs a good phone and since we feel Blackberry is the best, he will be getting one as well.

Thank you Blackberry and Crackberry for giving me reasons to enjoy my phone for more than just making and receiving calls.
    07-01-08 07:13 AM
    im excited for the javelin because it will work with tmobile!!
    i love my pearl so much i cant wait to upgrade!
    07-01-08 07:33 AM
    I'm in!!
    But I'll only give up my 8830 for a BOLD!
    07-01-08 07:40 AM
    This site is easily the most useful I've found for the BB users. I'm looking forward to the Bold because of several features. The gig of ram is really nice, too! Thanks Crackberry.com!
    07-01-08 08:36 AM
    Javelin for me, CDMA is what I rock on. Not much for other coverage here.
    07-01-08 08:43 AM
    i just want to win this because i won't be able to afford a new BB and i never win anything lol.

*puppy eyes*
    07-01-08 09:03 AM
    I would love another BB I have fallen in love with my first one
    07-01-08 09:06 AM
    The Pearl got me hooked on RIM. I definitely want the Bold now. New software? Wonderful.
    07-01-08 09:07 AM
    Ah, the good 'ol post on the thread competition gimmick.

My colleague at work sitting opposite me has an iPhone. Sexy little phone but not nearly as functional as my Curve
    07-01-08 09:17 AM
    I like the BB Curve 8330, because it has just enough but not too much. I'd have to day that so far my fav is that there is so much integration between native apps like task list, calendar, notes, and addressbook. I mean you can join them all by category and search that way if you want; or you can search everything for a keyword. This is not to mention that the GUI is skinnable, w downloadable themes, or if you have the time Plazmic themes you can set up yourself.. this list of favs goes on and on..
    07-01-08 09:33 AM
    I got a blackberry is lyk one of my kids. I paid full retail for it and it is so worth it. It fell in the toilet and I went back to my mda til my curve returned to me. I LOVE MY CURVE, long liv the BBCURVE. Just great
    07-01-08 09:53 AM
    I am a curve user who just upgraded from a pearl. I am not sure which model I will want in a year but I will have a ton of fun getting to that point. I love the ability to add memory cards loaded full of tunes.

Kat
    07-01-08 09:53 AM
    The touchscreen Thunda'!
    I have two cells: New York and LA. Gimme that Thunder to go with my faaaabulous Curve!
    If I win I'll kick-back, uh...eternal thanks?!
    07-01-08 09:54 AM
    I hope Canadian's are eligible for this contest too. I just switched to the Curve from my HTC PDA phone and I love it. But I wouldn't mind that new BB Thunder. Thanks.
    07-01-08 10:10 AM
    Hi,

I am up for a new phone with my AT&T plan, and am looking at a Blackberry. The pool of phones that will work for me is somewhat limited because I am looking to fulfill the following criteria:

Must be bluetooth compatible with my BMW
    Must have GPS
    Must be able to load/store maps onboard for use without an internet connection

I check this site regularly, and the chance for a free Blackberry is quit nice!
    07-01-08 10:29 AM
    Thanks to forum members for answering questions and for being so helpful!

I like my Pearl, I've never had a better phone, but you've gotta love the new Bold. I can't wait to have that high-resolution screen! (And HTML e-mail, and Wi-Fi, and the faster processor, and and and....)
    07-01-08 10:30 AM
    What I Like Most About My Bb8310 Is All The Cool Things I Do With It. Specifically, Movies, Gps, I Like The Look And Feel Of It. It's Always Near Me. This Is Greatest Phone I Have Ever Owned. I Am So Glad I Bought This. It Would Be Really Great If I Win. I Also, Like The Look Of The Javelin. It Looks Like The Big Brother To The Curve.
    07-01-08 10:35 AM
    I was a devoted Nokia fan for years until somebody showed me what BB could do with IM. That got me hooked and now I can't put my Curve 8310 down.

Unless of course I had a Bold. But even then I'd probably just have my hands full lol.
    07-01-08 10:42 AM
    Bold looks tight
    07-01-08 10:54 AM
    Woohooooooooo!!!!

That's all I'm going to say!
    07-01-08 11:00 AM
    I can't wait for the Thunder! I am really looking forward to that one. I currently have the 8830 and I like it a lot.

I hope to get the grand prize, but the $100 to spend at https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=aKr6q3cr would be nice as well -
    07-01-08 11:14 AM
    Well the bold sounds like it would be the coolest one.... I love my CURVE
    07-01-08 11:38 AM
6,501 ... 173174175176177 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD