saweeeeeeet i want one i have world and i hear its next step can wait win one or buy one

winning would be better
    06-27-08 09:59 PM
    I'm new to this... but hooked already.

Crackberry rocks!!
    06-27-08 10:05 PM
    So what BB should I get when I win?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 10:18 PM
    Hello Crackberry Community!!

I'm most excited about the Bold and the the Touchscreen Thunder! I'm with AT&T and I'm currently up for an upgrade! I was just about to upgrade to the Curve when I found out about the BOLD!!! What's better than the triple threat!! Then I found out that the Touchscreen Thunder is coming out as well! So I think I'll start with the BOLD then upgrade to the Touch when it come available! The device I'm currently rocking is a Pearl 8100 I got from Amazon for only 1 cent. I'm so excited that Blackberry is moving up in the world!!!

maliboo2g2 a Crackberry for life!
    06-27-08 10:18 PM
    pick me!
    06-27-08 10:27 PM
    The Blackberry I would love to have is the Bold. I currently have a Pearl. I can't wait to use the Wi-fi and new camera/video recorder and everything else on the new OS. Every since I got my Pearl I fall in love with it. However, I am ready for an upgrade and the Bold is what I imagined. I would love for RIM to make the ULTIMATE Blackberry with everything- Wi-fi, video recording, maybe even a sliding BlackBerry with both touchscreen and keyboard and much more(I know not even a touchscreen yet, but you asked what I would like to see)!
    06-27-08 10:34 PM
    My wife and I both got the pearl8100 series, (our first blackberries), and we are loving them! I'm still learning so much about it! We like the color pearl app too!

Justin & Andrea
    06-27-08 10:42 PM
    *raises hand* ME ME ME!!!!
    06-27-08 10:59 PM
    BB i'm excited about?
    I love my 8830 but would love to try out the Bold or the Curve....

What features are you most excited for?
    HTML email and Docs to go primarily....

What would you like to see in a future BB? No memory leak....

Count me in on this!

Brandon
    06-27-08 11:46 PM
    woot woot.....im bound to win
    06-28-08 12:01 AM
    congrats on the 200,000. thats awesome!

the bold looks awesome!
    06-28-08 12:17 AM
    Most excited for the bold to be released. Touch screens = good. I just wish our network would bring in the new bb's faster than they currently do.
    06-28-08 12:21 AM
    anyone know how to start a new thread??
    06-28-08 12:36 AM
    I'm definitely psyched about the bold, but I'm also stoked to see what BB has in plan for the finished touchscreen! I say soon BB will have taken out the iPhone once and for all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 12:41 AM
    Congratulations Crackberry

Awesome contest i can't wait for the bold and am actually really looking forward for vlingo to finish downloading it sounds like its going to be great.
    06-28-08 12:54 AM
    I'm most psyched about the new BB Bold. I have an iPod touch and can't stand the touch screen qwerty, which is why I would more than prefer the Bold over the Thunder. The new screen resolution looks great, August (or whenever the release date happens to be-if ever) can't come soon enough!
    06-28-08 12:58 AM
    Congratulations Crackberry.. Now i really really really need a bb bold like right now..
    06-28-08 01:23 AM
    Have a 7100i and looking for options after 30 days.
    Got hooked.
    Is there a support group?
    Ron
    06-28-08 01:43 AM
    There is not a week that goes by that I haven't checked for updates on the Bold. I've never had a Blackberry before, and after doing some research I realized that it fits perfectly with my going into university and also my tech savvy self. Not sure if a 3G data plan will work out that well up here in Canada, but that's why I love the fact the Bold has wifi. Always found that useful on the PSP, but the Sony handheld is always bogged down by not enough memory, and it's way too big. Camera for those "darn it" times when you don't have one on hand, on-the-fly editing of documents, scheduler (I need this one very badly - my organizational skills are quite subpar), custom third-party app enabled (whee!), and that shininess...beautiful. Slap a great, long-lasting battery on the back with a QWERTY keyboard up front and you've got a beauty of a phone, sans toucscreen. I'm definitely going to be a business oriented person, so I'll be making a good friend early =)
    06-28-08 01:48 AM
    Here's my entry! Love this site!
    06-28-08 01:56 AM
    So thank god for my BB 8130 Pearl! I just got in and i was able to send everyone a msg to go to sin which is this night club and put them on the VIP list! with out that they would have had to stay in the line wait and also pay.

p.s. I checked my BB like over A MILLION times aah I LOVE IT!!
    06-28-08 02:02 AM
    I would love a touch screen blackberry with like a slide out blackberry bold keyboard. I bought a pearl with sprint two weeks before the curve came out. I didn't know about crackberry then nor did I know the curve was coming. Needless to say I used up my upgrade status on the pearl and I am quite unpleased by the results of this action. But either the bold or the curve would be sweet to have. But especially the BOLD, hey atleast its not a iphone
    06-28-08 02:34 AM
    Loving this site!!

I would definitely go for the Bold
    06-28-08 02:36 AM
    What am i excited about?? Def the Touchscreen Thunder, Tha Berry's always been the phone of the Elite, but adding a touch screen just sends it farther into the future. Take that Apple!
    06-28-08 02:46 AM
    definitely want to see them in action before i choose which one to go with.
    06-28-08 02:56 AM
6,501 ... 158159160161162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD