I am excited about my 8830 world phone so that when my Norwich Terrier qualifies for Crufts I can use my BB in England!!! Wish us luck.
    06-24-08 09:11 PM
    I am currently rockin the Curve 8310 but the BOLD is just so SEXY i would deffinatley love one of those accomanying me in my pocket!!!

I am pretty excited for the new OS whenever it decides to come!

Theres not much more to ask for when it comes down to features.....but the bold would be nice
    Sign me up! I'm interested in all things BB. If I had my choice though, I would like to go back and do a little more research on the different models before I bought my 8130. I'm thinking the Curve would be a better choice for me. All of the new models look great! I'm excited to see them all in person
    WOOO

200,000 and absolutely growing, nice to see.
    06-24-08 09:12 PM
    Ping
    06-24-08 09:14 PM
    So far, I haven't waited for any phones to come out. I got the Pearl 8130, and then upgraded to the 8330 without even knowing how new it was... I've been pretty lucky.

But now, I have to have the Javelin. I wasn't excited about the Bold. I figured the Curve was it, you know, The One, and I would never have to wait for another phone.

...I'll be lining up for the Javelin.
    06-24-08 09:29 PM
    Glad I found this place; I like the informality. And looking forward to learning all about my gadget.
    06-24-08 09:31 PM
    Can you hear me now?

Verizon Curve user here. Had it about a month and loving it.

Looking forward to see how the Bold and the new touch work out.

Hope this qualifies me to win.

Go Bucks
    06-24-08 09:32 PM
    hey, yo!!!

BB bold would be sweeeet!!! but most of all i hope one day RIM will have a touchscreen BB with full qwerty keyboard... best phone ever???
    06-24-08 09:35 PM
    I'm ready for the BOLD. I want it, gotta have it. Ready for new software, that will be faster. I'm ready to have video, and be able to watch more video formats. I curently have the original 8100 pearl, when I get a new BB I will convert my hulk theme from 8300 to 8100 put it on this phone and give it to my 8yr old son (who has a samsung flip now) now that's just pimpin an 8yr old with a BB. Never to young to start.
    Lol. Best of luck to everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 09:36 PM
    I'm in!......................
    06-24-08 09:38 PM
    Wow what a site, for everything Blackberry! Thanks for all the hard work and research!
    06-24-08 09:41 PM
    I am waiting for the Bold. It looks good and finally can get 3G speed on a berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 09:42 PM
    I am new to this and already quite addicted. Count me in, please. My hands are itching for the Bold.
    06-24-08 09:46 PM
    Why I Love My Blackberry...

I've gone though several Nokias, Sony Ericssons, but there was always something lacking. Whether it was battery life, form factor, or something else...there was always something left to be desired.

My last non Blackberry was a Nokia E61i. It was through this phone that I got introduced to the concept of push e-mail through its Blackberry Connect software. I signed up for my carrier's BIS service and I was blown away by how simpler my work life balance got. It made me more efficient with work and gave me more free time to do the things I wanted to do outside the office.

The thing is, the Nokia E61i is 3G enabled and whenever I turned on my Blackberry Connect, I found that it drained the battery a tad too fast. I don't have the patience to constantly charge my phone, so I decided to look into other options.

And that's how I came to get my current phone, the ever reliable, excellent Blackberry Curve. No more problems about worrying about battery life. All the extra messaging features are a life saver. Plus, it looks great and fits snugly in my hand.

I can't wait for the Blackberry Bold to come out. My first worry was that the 3G connectivity would drain the battery out. But thinking about this again, since its a Blackberry - hello? Should I even worry?

:-)
    06-24-08 09:48 PM
    I don't think I can wait for the bold to come out for sprint.
    06-24-08 09:53 PM
    THE BOLD FOR SURE!
    I just love the new look and the keyboard on it.
    I could be kickin' it with the new school.

Right now I got me a Red Curve 8310 and I really really want to see Flash for web browsing on the blackberry SOON!

I should have let my blackberry do the talking.
    06-24-08 09:54 PM
    Definately the BOLD!!!!
    06-24-08 09:59 PM
    Awesome Contest!!

I can't wait for the new Bold! I have been waiting for a 3G BB!! It is going to be sweet!
    06-24-08 10:02 PM
    I'd definitely go for the Bold; well, maybe the Thunder
    06-24-08 10:02 PM
    Yay for CrackBerry! I'd be totally lost without the help and discussion forums...

I can't wait to see how the new touch screen device works out!
    06-24-08 10:03 PM
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about - the Bold, the KickStart, the Touchscreen Thunder, the Javelin,

To be honest, I have only really glanced at the new models, the Bold seems the most like what I'd like ( I want a 8310 or 8820 but the camera is hard to go without, but the 8310 seems to have a lesser quality feel that concerns me). I am not an early adopter (see below). I would say my pick is the BOLD if its like the 88XX with a camera, I am a little concerned about battery life with 3G, however.

the device you're currently rocking or ?!!

Pearl 8100 Cingular

What features are you most excited for?

Since I am a Pearl user I am excited about a bigger screen and a full size keyboard! Pearl was bought online with no hands on test (price was right). A bigger screen WIFI and GPS would be awesome. Spell check would be nice, too. I realize these are not ground breaking but I am not exactly an early adopter so I tend to allow the masses to season a new product before I slide in and get a great deal on bug free equipment

What would you like to see in a future BB?

Streaming video (maybe this is possible now but if it requires too much techwork,count me out, I like a device I'd like to see something user friendly that comes standard and supported by RIM

THE RETURN OF THE TRACKWHEEL! YEAH I WENT THERE, JUST LIKE THAT!
    We're BlackBerry Addicts...so talk BlackBerry!

One great thing I think gets overlooked is the Pearl is a really great phone as far as call quality, even the speakerphone is great! This is the only new phone that has maintained my intrest and makes me keep it with me and charged. The cult following behind these devices is like nothing I have seen, somewhat scary but it results in a great support and tremendous aftermarket add-ons and last but certainly not least, dedicated informed loyal users!

Another great feature is voice dialing,its not perfect but at least no voice learning, one quirk-wouldn't it make sense to go to speakerphone after voice dialing? The phone is not to my head so why not speakerphone?

I like how intuitive the device is, its usually easy to do new things. Blackberry does what it does well, it promises and delivers time after, time
    06-24-08 10:05 PM
    Ohh Me Want Bold!
    I've only been a BB owner since October of '07 and I have to say that I think I will forever be a BB owner. I love my Pearl and it's a superb phone.

I would have to go with the Bold IF IF IF the Thunder doesn't come to AT&T. If the Thunder comes to AT&T then that's what I'm going with. I'm a touchscreen freak. I love it.

The feature I'd love to see most is actually quite simple. I would love simpler SD card removal/insertion (like the Bold is going to have). It makes it easy to juggle music SD cards and document SD cards.
    Thanks in advance Crackberry for my new Bold
    06-24-08 10:06 PM
6,501 ... 101102103104105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD