w00t....i love my curve, but a bold would be pretty darn sweet to start college with.
    06-24-08 08:08 PM
    What's that? a little THUNDER oh! and a little lightning......THUNDER and some lightning.

I am all in and hope the blackberry God's smile upon me with the upcoming THUNDER for Verizon!
    06-24-08 08:14 PM
    hmmm...to Bold or not to Bold....still trying to master the learning Curve....
    06-24-08 08:15 PM
    I was in denial at first but I'm an addict to my BB 8310! I love it! Can't wait for the Bold though and all it's features! Rock on Berry fans!
    My dream device would be the Blackberry Thunder, the touchscreen model coming out on Verizon. Finally a competent touchscreen device on Verizon's network. The Glyde and Voyager were gimmicky. The HTC Touch was the best offer to date, but because it is classified as a smartphone, the data plan is obscenely priced at an extra $45 a month on top of your normal voice plan.
    Plus, it gives me a chance to show up my growing number of iPhone-wielding friends.

Hopefully the Thunder and future blackberry phones will feature a nicer interface. That's certainly one thing the iPhone has over Blackberries. Sure the new OS for the Bold looks nice, but that's just the home screens! The calendar, message view, and other core apps still look the same! How about making EVERYTHING look nice?

Thanks, and good luck!
    I have dived in to the deep end with the purchase of my new Curve (albeit an untimely necessity after a major fall of my old phone). My wife said Yeah sure the screen broke ( a more reasonable suspicion had it been after Bold Launch !!)

I would nominate my father-in-law as our first Posthumous Member (?) of the Crackberry Clan.

He would print the email, delete it, walk to the printer, read the message, then walk to the filing cabinet to find the right category for safe keeping. My polite instructions were met with a smile but no change in protocol.

Permanently shoved in his chest pocket was a black day-timer emblazened with a white sticker that proudly read -- you guessed it -- "Berry"

Anyone who fell for it was enlightnened with a belly laugh chuckle explanation of what his BB had in it. Notes on clients, kids of clients, birthdays, funny jokes. A good reminder it's the people in our lives that make it great.

My surfing here always ends with a thought of him. Miss you bud.

Crackberry 200,000 +1

Steve
    06-24-08 08:16 PM
    Loving my Curve and the great new deals at Telus!!

Can't wait to see what RIM does next!!!!
    06-24-08 08:19 PM
    I'm really looking forward to the touchscreen ability of the thunder.

Looking forward to the day I replace my notebook with a BB and carry all I need for the mobile office in my pocket. Take that airport screeners.
    06-24-08 08:19 PM
    hey, count me in...i am still a newbie but i am learning fast ...this site rocks!
    06-24-08 08:21 PM
    Heck yes.

CAN YOU FEEL THE THUNDA!?
    06-24-08 08:25 PM
    this website is RAW!
    06-24-08 08:36 PM
    WooHoo. I think I am most excited about the Javelin! I have a Pearl...its cool.
    06-24-08 08:40 PM
    I am excited about the BB bold. It looks like it will be fun phone. I am currently using the scurve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 08:40 PM
    Give me Thunder baby!!! I would wait for it. That baby is SEXY!!!! But I do love my pearl
    06-24-08 08:41 PM
    I currently have a 8330 and am LOVING it! I do have my eve on the bold when it come out tho.
    06-24-08 08:42 PM
    I myself love my huckleberry curve, however the bold is looking mighty fine. I love getting my e-mail sent to my phone and the ability for me to stay in touch with friends and family.

Congrats to crackberry for having 200,000 members, they finally caught up with the number of ex-boyfriends I have!
    06-24-08 08:43 PM
    A blackberry THUNDER will make everyone shake who doesn't have verizon. but how long must i wait???? Love my curve but gotta have the latest!! I need a release date confirmed. Anybody know?

06-24-08 08:46 PM
    Congrats on the site doing well. Wish you all good luck.
    06-24-08 08:47 PM
    Cannot wait any longer for the Thunder!! I love my curve but a touchscreen BB will rock!! What more can it do than the curve? check selected voicemails instead of going through them all? That would be awesome!! I truly am addicted to my berry!!!

06-24-08 08:51 PM
    I'm in. I have been waiting for a Bold so long. Crackberry rocks!
    06-24-08 08:53 PM
    I am most excited about the Bold. I like the new features and expanded memory capabilities.
    I have the 8830 right now, which I enjoy, but it does have it's limitations.
    What I hope for within the Blackberry world is full browsing capabilities, ground-breaking designs, and no memory issues.
    06-24-08 08:55 PM
    Im addicted to this site!! I love it! And i would love to win that free phone!!!
    06-24-08 09:02 PM
    Thanks for a great contest!

I'd have to say I am most excited about the upcoming Bold. Seems the next logical step from the 8830 WE that I already have.
    06-24-08 09:05 PM
    I can't wait to visit the CB mobile forum from a new Bold. I might go with a Javelin, though, if I have to wait to long for T-mobile to carry it. Both phones would run circles around my treasured 8700g, so I can't really go wrong.

06-24-08 09:07 PM
    man I can wait for the Javelin. I only found crackberry.com recently and I'm loving it here!

Keep it cracking.
    06-24-08 09:10 PM
6,501 ... 100101102103104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD