w00t! CrackBerry.com now has 200,000 members!! Just three months after passing the 100,000 member mark we have doubled our registered member base! Our popularity has grown by leaps and bounds, now making us the most trafficked BlackBerry fan site on the net!! Great job to everyone in spreading the CrackBerry.com word!!!

We gave our 200,000th member, whytseyed, a special prize - a $50 coupon to spend on BlackBerry Accessories at ShopCrackBerry.com! AND for all of our other loyal members, in true CrackBerry.com fashion, we have set up this contest to celebrate...

Just Make a post on this forum thread and you'll be automatically entered in for your chance to Win 1 of 5 $100 Gift Certificates to spend on BlackBerry Accessories at ShopCrackBerry.com or our Grand Prize: a NEW BLACKBERRY OF YOUR CHOOSING. If want it it to be an existing BlackBerry, we'll get you that, or if you have patience and want to wait for a BlackBerry Bold, Thunder, Javelin...you name it... we'll get you that the moment it becomes available!

You'll need to be a member of CrackBerry.com to enter for your chance to win. If you're not yet a member, you can Register Here. Registration is free, and it provide a whole bunch of good things - Full Access to the forums, Free Wallpapers, Ringtones, Themes and entry into great contests like this!

The draw date is JULY 11th...
    so now all of us BB fanatics have a reason to look forward to that date too! Thanks to everyone for making CrackBerry.com the friendly, helpful and awesome community that it is! Good Luck!

What Should Your Contest Post Be About?
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about - the Bold, the KickStart, the Touchscreen Thunder, the Javelin, the device you're currently rocking or ?!! What features are you most excited for? What would you like to see in a future BB?
    We're BlackBerry Addicts...so talk BlackBerry!

Other Contest Details:
    - Make a Post on this Thread to be Entered for your Chance to Win
    - Only 1 post per Member on this thread counts toward entry
    - 6 winners will be drawn at random out of eligible entries
    - Deadline to Enter - July 10th at Midnight CST
    - Winners Announced on July 11th
    06-23-08 01:52 PM
    I am in!

What excites me? Rogers new BlackBerry plan and a shiny new Bold.

Then I can pack on both hips. If I get a family plan, I can put the second SIM in trusty old gold and talk to myself.

Last edited by Stoner; 06-23-08 at 01:58 PM.
    06-23-08 01:54 PM
    A bold would look mighty nice in my hand!
    06-23-08 01:56 PM
    Nice Contest!!

Not Gonna Lie... looking forward to the Javelin more than the Bold because it is like my Curve's step-bro!! And I am doubtful of a Bold release for my carrier TMo
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 06-23-08 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Berry Info
    06-23-08 01:58 PM
    I joined just 1 day before the 200,000th member did!!!

Hehehe...

Anyway, I just received my Curve and I'm with Sprint. I just go tired of the OS not being stable, having to reboot every day, etc.

The only 1 thing I miss is being able ti wirelessly sync contacts, tasks, and appointments with an Exchange server... but I know I'll figure something out.

Thank you for all the information made available here!
    06-23-08 01:58 PM
    Awesome! Just one more reason to loooove CrackBerry.com!

I would definitely have the patience to wait for the bold. The Curve is awesome, but the added features of the Bold sound too good to pass up.
    Last edited by Chaz; 06-23-08 at 02:03 PM.
    06-23-08 01:59 PM
    I got my pearl in April and I love it! The more I think about it, though, I would like to have a bold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 02:00 PM
    I have to agree with people so far. The Bold looks really nice. More screen real estate, improved OS. More device memory. While back I saw a comparison of the Bold to the iPhone, the Bold wins for sure.
    06-23-08 02:00 PM
    Nice contest! The BB model I'm most interested in is the BOLD!
    06-23-08 02:01 PM
    The Blackberry Thunder, but if I win, I will wait maybe till November, but if Verizon doesn't have the Thunder, I am getting the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 02:03 PM
    congrats on the 200,000
    i await the thunder from down under!
    06-23-08 02:04 PM
    Very cool! Not only is the board great for helping people, but you give free stuff away too! I am so glad I found this place!

As for which BB I would want, I have no idea! I am just now learning how to get the most out of my Curve! I will have to get back to you on that!
    06-23-08 02:05 PM
    What BlackBerry Model you are most excited about: The BOLD, i cant wait!!!

What features are you most excited for? I like the new look the bold carrys, the software, the browse!!!

What would you like to see in a future BB? could it get any better?!?!

06-23-08 02:07 PM
    I for one am lovin my curve! If I could have functional MMS on it I would be a happy camper! My Curve and CB is all I need!
    06-23-08 02:07 PM
    I had heard about the infamous BB 9000, but couldn't wait - jumped on the Curve as soon as Verizon had it available (and I was part of the fanning of the flames about being able to order Curves a few days early....aaaahh, the good old days!)

Count me in for the drawing - If I'm the big winner, we'll chat about new BBs.

Thanks!

200,000 and growing!
    06-23-08 02:08 PM
    The three devices I am most excited about are the Javelin, the Bold and the Touchscreen Thunder. It is hard to pick just one with all these new models on the horizon.

I currently have the Pearl and I love it but I am not excited about the kickstart as flip phones have never appealed to me.

I'm also liking what I have read about the new, improved BB browser.

It would be ideal if future BB's could run applications from the sd card.

Wouldn't it be cool to win a BB of my choice on the day the iphone launches
    Last edited by Hazysky; 06-23-08 at 02:52 PM.
    06-23-08 02:09 PM
    This site gets more amazing and useful everyday. Awesome contest.
    And thanks for giving everyone a chance to win something.
    I use a BB 8310. At&t is the service. Not bad.
    I love the Curve, it just happend to be the one I picked out before I knew anything about BB.
    I would wait for the Bold for sure. The features are just the bit more I need that you can't get from the Curve.

Hopeful..
    06-23-08 02:10 PM
    Congrats on the 200,000 mark fellas!

What excites me? The Bold! It looks amazing and from what Kevin's told us has great features. I want, ney, NEED it!

What I'd like to see; better browsing on the standard browser, ability to compose HTML email, integrated cup holder (what's up with that?), and that's about it.

Keep growin' because if I don't win this time 300,000 is about 2 weeks away!
    06-23-08 02:14 PM
    Great contest. Congrats on the 200K! Im in for the Bold!
    06-23-08 02:15 PM
    i'm patiently awaiting the bold
    06-23-08 02:17 PM
    Would also love a bold...
    06-23-08 02:22 PM
    im most excited about the javelin. i dont need the 3g and its based more off of a curve than an 8800. gotta have the keys spaced apart
    06-23-08 02:24 PM
    I am very excited for the Bold to be released. I can't wait for the 3G Serivce, plus, the OS looks amazing.

I wish I had the patience, but the Javelin looks really, really good as well.
    I'm rocking the 8320 now... looking forward to all devices. Hope to get some hands-on time with each of them!
    Another HUGE milestone for CB.com!!!! I am in.... lets go BOLD!
6,501 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD