Money and time mostly.

That plus my wife would never let me go visit I woman I met on the Internet and who's first name is Pantless.
    LOL!!! Just remind your wife that I'm strictly chickly .

I'm just very enthusiastic about this idea. About 3 years ago I was a mod for a Criminal Minds fansite. A large group of us got together in LA to meet, and we were invited on the set to meet the cast and crew!! It was one of the best trips I've ever taken. Something about hanging out with the actual people I "talk" to every day online is very appealing to me. Getting to know the person behind the screenname and whatnot.
    06-12-12 08:15 AM
    LOL!!! Just remind your wife that I'm strictly chickly .

I'm just very enthusiastic about this idea. About 3 years ago I was a mod for a Criminal Minds fansite. A large group of us got together in LA to meet, and we were invited on the set to meet the cast and crew!! It was one of the best trips I've ever taken. Something about hanging out with the actual people I "talk" to every day online is very appealing to me. Getting to know the person behind the screenname and whatnot.
    Good idea, I'll remind my hubby Oh wait.

That's awesome though! Imagine all the positive publicity we would give RIM. We are all out there rooting for them to make a come back!

It would be a great news story!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-12-12 08:20 AM
    That does sound awesome! I'm in the Atlanta area, so something relatively close by (if I have the funds for it come October) would be a cool idea.
    06-12-12 12:05 PM
    I need a vacation......and timing around the BB10 launch would be awesome!
    06-12-12 07:02 PM
    HMMM if the GF gets her passport...we NEED to get away to someplace warm...really Honey, Florida is the place to be during hurricane season...(my sales experience isnt wasted)
    06-15-12 06:32 PM
    Hurricane season is the best. Nice storms, hurricane parties.
    06-16-12 11:03 AM
    Well, Ann, if no one comes to the launch party we'll still get a room in Orlando and party. With our BlackBerrys.

06-16-12 12:24 PM
    Well, Ann, if no one comes to the launch party we'll still get a room in Orlando and party. With our BlackBerrys.

Lol!! I wouldn't mind that. Being there during a hurricane would be fun. Hurricanes are just bigger and wetter tornadoes lol!
    06-16-12 12:54 PM
    Summer. Will definitely be wet.
    06-16-12 01:41 PM
    I have a room at www.imeet.com (shameless plug for my company). It's Playbook supported as well!
    Is this your company or d'ya work there? Just askin'
    06-16-12 01:46 PM
    Is this your company or d'ya work there? Just askin'
    I'm just a worker bee.
    06-16-12 02:08 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD