Howdy All,

I would just like to say that this site has been a life saver, Always great support and prompt answers to questions, plus great suggestions.

I am relatively new to BB's and I help out others when I can on this site, but mostly I would just like to express my gratitude to all you out there that have answered questions of posted threads.

Cheers Guys,

Rhys
    05-25-08 10:57 PM
    I am so in agreement with you. This site has been an absolute lifesaver. Everyone here is always willing to help, and they do it with grace, patience and humor.

Special shout outs to Sunkast, Chaz, Jayden, Pete6, Stoner, CJCARBONE, Jeff, Bla1ze and JRsomethingCIVIC.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-26-08 at 01:32 PM. Reason: to clarify a member name
    05-25-08 11:01 PM
    In 100% agreement, the folks on this site are amazing and their willingness to help others is unparalleled on the other forum.
    05-25-08 11:11 PM
    I HEART CB lol
    05-25-08 11:15 PM
    I third this post! Haha--- This site is great!
    05-25-08 11:15 PM
    I am so in agreement with you. This site has been an absolute lifesaver. Everyone here is always willing to help, and they do it with grace, patience and humor.

Special shout outs to Sunkast, Chaz, Jayden, Pete6, Stoner, CJ, Jeff, Bla1ze and JRsomethingCIVIC.
    Co-signed!

My Pearl and now Curve would never run so well if it weren't for this site. My coworkers - the one who turned me onto the pearl, and the one inheriting MY pearl, all got URL's sent to them. FIRST STOP for anyone with a berry, no question.

And to add a shout out to your list....KEVIN!
    05-25-08 11:17 PM
    I have to add my sentiments too. Being new to BB, this site has helped me a lot.
    05-25-08 11:20 PM
    i love this site!!! it has been a big help to me and you guys have been there for every step of the way (though you may not realize it). crackberry was there when the idea first popped into my head, crackberry helped me decide which bb was right for me, crackberry gave me all the info and research to make sure i knew what i wanted, crackberry was there when the beautiful curve was placed in my hands, and guess what the first site was that i visited on my new shiny 8330? you got it...CRACKBERRY!!!!!!!!! thank you crackberry....

Raevyn
    05-25-08 11:34 PM
    I visit this place as much as I can. The CB launcher makes getting here a breeze. I am always up to date here. This place is the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-08 11:40 PM

Special shout outs to Sunkast, Chaz, Jayden, Pete6, Stoner, CJ, Jeff, Bla1ze and JRsomethingCIVIC.
    Awesome! Thanks for that, i always try to help and go as far as i can to get something fixed up... I was a noob a few months ago, and learned a TON from this site, just returning the favor!

Co-signed!

My Pearl and now Curve would never run so well if it weren't for this site. My coworkers - the one who turned me onto the pearl, and the one inheriting MY pearl, all got URL's sent to them. FIRST STOP for anyone with a berry, no question.

And to add a shout out to your list....KEVIN!
    Kevin is the MAN!!!

Love the site, and all they do.
    05-25-08 11:42 PM
    I find checking this site several times a day. I'm almost as addicted to the site as i am my phone!
    05-25-08 11:45 PM
    I agree, I won't name anyone and miss others. Thanks to all the members that has helped out and continue to help others.
    05-25-08 11:55 PM
    This site is the main drive for the addiction of BlackBerrys. I've been a member of many diferent sites involving different hobbys and enthusiasts. Of those, I can count only a select few that have the level of camaraderie, intelligence and support that this site has.
    Its one thing to have the device, but its another to be able to connect with people from all around the world that share your enjoyment, can post in a moments notice to help you thru a problem, including staying up all night with a member that had accidently nuked his friends BlackBerry and was in a panic. Besides the well knowlegible members that got him thru it all, we had other members just chiming in with words of support. This happened recently. I tell ya, ya should have been there. I popped popcorn. It was better than a FOX drama.

Also unlike some sites, there are hardly ever any problems here with a persons, gender, race, creed or lifestyle. Everyone loves their BlackBerrys.
    And if so, the MOD's are usually on top of it. Personally, I've never seen it.

I love being a member of this site. I look foward to chatting with new members and to what the future holds for CrackBerry!
    05-25-08 11:57 PM
    i heart crackberry too!!

I always thought the pink pearl was just "cute" now it's not only cute, but i a little mini powerhouse that i love because of everyone here helping me along...and i owe it all to CB!!

(imagine my poor little berry that would have never lived up to its TRUE potential without this forum!!)
    05-26-08 12:39 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for that, i always try to help and go as far as i can to get something fixed up...
    You certainly do. If it were not for you, there is at least one time I know I would have hit my BB with an 8lb sledge hammer. Getting it back to normal was one thing, but all the other stuff I learned from you in the process was priceless.
    05-26-08 01:27 PM
    Yes CB is is a wonderful sight I am here daily.
    05-26-08 01:29 PM
    My first dumb newbie question was answered promptly and with a bit of humor. I knew then, this is a great place to learn and share the experience.

Staying up all night ...
    That was a hoot, buddy had nuked his friends 'berry trying to clean it up. By dawn, it was running again.
    05-26-08 02:36 PM
    bump ...

167,000 + users and this is the best we can do?
    05-27-08 10:28 AM
    i missed this one...
    i heart cb also
    too many friendly folks here to mention
    lots of new friends
    thanks Kevin
    05-27-08 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD