question.... I cannot view crackberry.com on my bberry! I have tried changing the setting and nothing has worked. I dont have this problem when I use other phones' internet. Any ideas?

thank you guys!!
    11-01-08 01:16 PM
    did you try wap.crackberry.com? Leave the www out
    11-01-08 01:19 PM
    awesome!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!
    11-01-08 01:22 PM
    I downloaded the Crackberry Launcher, which gives me a CB icon on my BB. Just saves me a couple steps every time I want to check in. Like right now, while I'm running a full system virus scan on my Laptop.

Keep on Crackin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 01:31 PM
    Multi tasking at it's finest. BlackBerry is always there.

Mike Lazaridis commented on that aspect of developing Research in Motion, it was the always connected aspect that built the product and the company.
    11-01-08 02:42 PM
    If you want to go directly to the forums, use "wapforums.crackberry.com"
    11-01-08 02:45 PM
    Once you download and install the crackberry launcher, go to options, crackberry launcher, there you can select the color you want your icon to be and choose to come directly to forums on your berry.

11-01-08 03:06 PM
    Also remember to set up your browser for the best view:

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Last edited by exelant; 11-01-08 at 03:12 PM.
    11-01-08 03:09 PM
    the crackberry launcher is the best!!
    11-01-08 04:22 PM
    I use the crackberry launcher more than my actual browser icon now..
    11-01-08 04:25 PM
    im still floating between the cb launcher and opera
    11-01-08 04:35 PM
    Also remember to set up your browser for the best view:

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Oh my goodness!!!! I did and it is AWESOME!!!! i love cb even more now!!!! Is the font supposed to me that light and is there any way to change the font color?
    11-02-08 04:46 PM
    question.... I cannot view crackberry.com on my bberry! I have tried changing the setting and nothing has worked. I dont have this problem when I use other phones' internet. Any ideas?

thank you guys!!
    Thanks all, this thread was a great help to me.

11-09-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD