I agree with this statement. Although I believe the Storm sucks and the Bold is the greatest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I won't agree the Storm sucks as it has some nice features, but personally I HATE touch screen tech so I will never own one. I do not like slowing down my typing and I certainly don't like non tactile buttons.

The screen is nice though, and the whole wide screen movie watching is a nice feature also.
    03-31-09 01:14 PM
    i love the screen click. it hasnt slowed down my typing at all. if anything made it faster and more accurate. at first it was weird and awkward, and def. slowed it down, but now i can text with minimal if not no errors.
    03-31-09 01:20 PM
    I think it's because people clearly see the potential for the Storm.

To me I don't really care how rough a start it has had. When the software that has been talked about finally sees a release, a lot of the negativity around the device will cease to exist.
    03-31-09 01:21 PM
    its ok I LOVE ALL BB's. LOL!
    03-31-09 01:25 PM
    But the latest and GREATEST is the 8900!!! Where's all the blogs on that?

no it isn't . riqht now the qreatest is the storm because it's unique w| it's touchscreen no but really the touchscreen makes it different so developers are have to work on specifics .

i LOVE my storm ! lol
    03-31-09 01:35 PM
    Touchscreens suck monkey balls!! Especially the Storms!

03-31-09 01:39 PM
    I guess in a few months we'll be Niagaracentric?
    honestly i don't think we'll be becoming niagaracentric due to the fact that it will run on 4.7.x.x .. i think it will jus be a mix of storm nd niagara centric until a device w| 5.0.x.x comes out
    03-31-09 01:40 PM
    Touchscreens suck monkey balls!! Especially the Storms!

says the person w| out a touchscreen phone lol
    03-31-09 01:41 PM
    says the person w| out a touchscreen phone lol
    No, says the person who used my friends Storm for a couple weeks and felt like throwing it against the wall every time I used it!!

03-31-09 01:43 PM
    LOL yeah it does require some hand eye coordination. :-P
    03-31-09 01:46 PM
    No, says the person who used my friends Storm for a couple weeks and felt like throwing it against the wall every time I used it!!

what OS was your friend's storm runninq ? probably .65 ( even back then my storm was a better device than most fones )
    the screen size, ability to choose between landscape and portrait, nd the touch ability make it the best fone so far for me ..
    mind you i am cominq from a curve ( which is a niceee fone btw )
    03-31-09 01:48 PM
    Y'all can sell your crap phone all you want, I aint buying it! Good day!

03-31-09 01:51 PM
    Y'all can sell your crap phone all you want, I aint buying it! Good day!

ok . no one is tellinq you to buy . we're jus tellinq you not to criticize somethinq you don't own .. jus like ii'm not criticizinq your 8900 .. it takes an actual storm owner to know if the fone is really qood or not .. nd even then, you are jus decidinq if it is riqht for you .. because what miqht be riqht for you could be wronq for someone else . hence one man's trash is another man's treasure
    03-31-09 01:55 PM
    I don't need to own the damned thing to garner an opinion on it! Like I said before, I used one for a couple weeks and I hated it! Simple as that! Have a good day!

03-31-09 02:01 PM
    I don't need to own the damned thing to garner an opinion on it! Like I said before, I used one for a couple weeks and I hated it! Simple as that! Have a good day!

well since you had it for a couple of days your opinion lacks evidence, therefore it doesn't matter . your opinion on the storm imo is worthless
    03-31-09 02:12 PM
    I heard Crackberry was considering a name change to Stormberry.com!
    03-31-09 02:13 PM
    I heard Crackberry was considering a name change to Stormberry.com!
    lookin at the posts in the storm forum ( compared to the rest ) it wouldn't be weird if they do . lol .
    03-31-09 02:19 PM
    WEEKS not days!! Maybe you need some glasses or something!

And I could care less if my opinion means anything to you or anyone else on this forum, for that matter! It's my opinion! Like it or hate it, I could care less! I'm done with you!

03-31-09 02:19 PM
    WEEKS not days!! Maybe you need some glasses or something!

And I could care less if my opinion means anything to you or anyone else on this forum, for that matter! It's my opinion! Like it or hate it, I could care less! I'm done with you!

actually my vision is pretty qood .. days turn into weeks riqht so same shxt .. lol . nd i thouqht you been done w| me for the past hr nd chanqe yet you still qot somethinq new to post ..

AND if you don't care about my opinion or anyone else's what makes you think we care about yours ? nd since you KNOW we don't care about yours why post nonsense about how you think the storm is crap ? doesn't make sense riqht ?
    03-31-09 02:25 PM
    what OS was your friend's storm runninq ? probably .65 ( even back then my storm was a better device than most fones )
    Really? I thought that software was terrible. It's much better now though.
    03-31-09 08:02 PM
    Wow... I believe this thread has gotten a little out of hand. Its funny the fury of defense our berrys bring out in us! Geesh!
    Last edited by AshlynLovesHerBB; 03-31-09 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Correct Spelling
    03-31-09 08:05 PM
    I can see the point that the blog posts are more geared towards the Storm, but so are the tech headlines in general. It's the Blackberry that's cause the most buzz. It's revolutionary for RIM and therefore its going to demand more attention. It might not be the best BB out there by any stretch, but I still think people are interested in it even if they don't own one.
    03-31-09 09:07 PM
    Nothing wrong with that. The Storm's the the best Berry ever made.
    03-31-09 09:51 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD