These have been popping up a lot more than usual. Makes me think maybe Chen is going to listen to the community more than his predecessor. After all, input from real end users should be paramount anyway. Agree? Or just wishful thinking? We are masters at wishful thinking here at crackberry
    01-10-14 09:02 AM
    Kevin having a meeting with him cannot hurt at all, and Chen does definitely want to be more engaged with the user base (i know specifically government and business, but hopefully consumers as well).
    01-10-14 09:03 AM
    Ok..let's test it here:

I want the old call screen like in 10.1 or 10.2 for the Q10. Not the new one like in 10.2.1!! please make the new one as an option.
    01-10-14 09:08 AM
    Ok..let's test it here:

I want the old call screen like in 10.1 or 10.2 for the Q10. Not the new one like in 10.2.1!! please make the new one as an option.
    Not going to happen. Clewley posted about this to his BBM Channel(C00014277).

It would be nice if CB was collecting data from these polls for BlackBerry. I think the company could really use the information.

Posted via Q10
    01-10-14 09:20 AM
    Ok..let's test it here:

I agree. I love the call screen for BB10, It's unique and fun. Too bad they're changing it

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 09:22 AM
    I just don't understand why they won't just leave it as a choice for us, the end user. I mean, obviously the code is written for both types of call screens, so why not introduce the new one as an option in a settings menu, and not a full out replacement? They could be doing this for a lot of things, like they did with dark themes, etc.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-10-14 10:06 AM
    I just don't understand why they won't just leave it as a choice for us, the end user. I mean, obviously the code is written for both types of call screens, so why not introduce the new one as an option in a settings menu, and not a full out replacement? They could be doing this for a lot of things, like they did with dark themes, etc.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Unless they are trying to be more apple like.
    01-10-14 10:40 AM
    Interessting how this derailed fast. Well, here are my 2 cents:
    1. Is BB listening?
    I don't really think so but maybe, crackberry is collecting this data and telling Chen.

2. Will BB introduce optional call screen?
    Once again, I don't think so at this moment. Perhaps, it'll be optional in the near future, but I think they should first focus on other customizable aspect.

But I truly believe one thing that'll make BB succeed, is if they make their os more cutomizable than android but still remain the most secure and safe os.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-10-14 10:48 AM